Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New training log

How's EF today!? Can I just say that I really love everyone here and that y'all all provide so much motivation and inspiration. Honestly I did NOT want to workout today. I must admit that I'm a tad stressed. I'm also extremely sad that I'm leaving the life I know here in GA with my husband and my stepson and starting a new career and going back to the unfamiliar territory of living with my mom and dad for 1 year. That alone scares the Shiite outta me!! So I didn't want to workout. Then I got to thinking about y'all and how y'all had lives that you lived and crap goin on but you still worked out..everyone's been so supportive to me that one of my first thoughts was that I was letting everyone, including myself down.. Then she went to the gym and did 15 minutes of met con!! Rocked it!! Had more energy and feel like a star afterwards!!

Good for you girl! Bless ya chic it's a big step your taking were all proud of you. Now the way you should think of it is it's going to benefit you all in the end and it's only a year you'll be that busy it will fly over , now on the bit bout moving back with you folks I feel for ya sista lol I had to move back with mine a few years back after Years of living my own life and it was a nightmare lol. Anyway you know we're all here for you anytime your finding it tough you can email me anytime if you WANa talk. Best of luck to you chic and keep up the hard work !!!

Push yesterday

Warm up with the bar...15 x 1
75 x 12 (2)

Incline dbl
30 x12 (2)

Decline
75 x12 (2)

OHP BBL
40 x 12 (2)

Close Grip
40 x 12 (2)

Bench Dips
12 x 3

Good for you girl! Bless ya chic it's a big step your taking were all proud of you. Now the way you should think of it is it's going to benefit you all in the end and it's only a year you'll be that busy it will fly over , now on the bit bout moving back with you folks I feel for ya sista lol I had to move back with mine a few years back after Years of living my own life and it was a nightmare lol. Anyway you know we're all here for you anytime your finding it tough you can email me anytime if you WANa talk. Best of luck to you chic and keep up the hard work !!!

Thanks friend!! You're so very sweet. Bless you!! I will definitely vent to y'all I'm sure!! I'm tryin to take all of those feelings (good and bad) to the gym and use it there. I'm counting on his year flying by!! Yep..sure the parents' house will be a nightmare. I really can't even think too hard about that as I get butterflies. Thanks again D! You're a doll!!

Anytime chic. That's what friends are for! Good call take that to the gym love it!

Ok so you all know I'm all about questions. Seen some of you talking about Need2slin. Googled it. Can someone tell me in sweettea words what it is and why people use it?

Maybe this will help Jen

Whether you’re trying to build muscle, burn fat, or both, you need to take advantage of every calorie you eat. You want your carbohydrates to supply energy; your proteins/fats to build muscle and melt away fat! That’s exactly what we kept in mind when formulating Need2Slin.

Insulin is one of the body’s most potent hormones, playing a role in everything from the anabolic process of building muscle, to the thermogenic process of burning fat!

When insulin is released into the bloodstream, it acts to shuttle carbohydrates, proteins, and fats into various cells. If the proteins and carbohydrates find their way into muscle, the result is anabolic (muscle is gained). But if those nutrients change gears from the muscle to fat, then it’s stored as body fat! The key here is to make sure that your muscles are insulin sensitive. Insulin sensitivity plays a role in determining your muscle-to-fat ratio; the more insulin sensitive you are, the more muscle you gain while staying lean.

Highlights:

• Increase lean body mass

• Lower body fat

• Faster metabolism

• Boost thyroid output

• Increase testosterone

• Improve insulin sensitivity in muscle

• Increase natural energy

• Enhance muscular blood flow

Causes dramatic increase to Lipolysis and cAMP

Need2Slin commands insulin to do exactly what you want!

It drives nutrients into muscle and away from fat!

To increase fat loss, take two capsules 30 minutes before each meal containing 40g of carbohydrates or more. To increase mass gains, use three capsules before each meal containing 60-100grams of carbohydrates. Use in conjunction with an appropriate diet and training program. Another popular method of use is to take just 1 capsule morning, noon, and night. This allows for constant steady levels throughout a 24-hour period.

I have also found that it helps promote healthy Blood/sugar levels if you're diabetic.

Maybe this will help Jen

Whether you’re trying to build muscle, burn fat, or both, you need to take advantage of every calorie you eat. You want your carbohydrates to supply energy; your proteins/fats to build muscle and melt away fat! That’s exactly what we kept in mind when formulating Need2Slin.

Insulin is one of the body’s most potent hormones, playing a role in everything from the anabolic process of building muscle, to the thermogenic process of burning fat!

When insulin is released into the bloodstream, it acts to shuttle carbohydrates, proteins, and fats into various cells. If the proteins and carbohydrates find their way into muscle, the result is anabolic (muscle is gained). But if those nutrients change gears from the muscle to fat, then it’s stored as body fat! The key here is to make sure that your muscles are insulin sensitive. Insulin sensitivity plays a role in determining your muscle-to-fat ratio; the more insulin sensitive you are, the more muscle you gain while staying lean.

Highlights:

• Increase lean body mass

• Lower body fat

• Faster metabolism

• Boost thyroid output

• Increase testosterone

• Improve insulin sensitivity in muscle

• Increase natural energy

• Enhance muscular blood flow

Causes dramatic increase to Lipolysis and cAMP

Need2Slin commands insulin to do exactly what you want!

It drives nutrients into muscle and away from fat!

To increase fat loss, take two capsules 30 minutes before each meal containing 40g of carbohydrates or more. To increase mass gains, use three capsules before each meal containing 60-100grams of carbohydrates. Use in conjunction with an appropriate diet and training program. Another popular method of use is to take just 1 capsule morning, noon, and night. This allows for constant steady levels throughout a 24-hour period.

I have also found that it helps promote healthy Blood/sugar levels if you're diabetic.

Thanks radar. Very informative!! You a smart fella!! Thanks again for takin the time to post! Sweet.

Met con yesterday. Pulling exercises today folks. Running a day behind on everything. I'll be doing legs tomorrow morning. Keepin up with it. No matter what the cost!!

WOW that is tuff, moving back in with parents. I feel for you sista!
But you have the right tude. It will pass fast and you def need to take it to the gym with you.
Doing gr8 even with all your life events going on.
Looking forward to seeing your 3 rep maxes too gurl.
:evil::heart::chomp:

Top Bottom