Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New training log

Actually just keep your carbs around 20-30% pending on your activity level. Try 50/30/20 and see how you do on it. Of if that makes you feel lethargic then maybe 50/20/30. But at any rate give your bad about a week to adjust.

Actually just keep your carbs around 20-30% pending on your activity level. Try 50/30/20 and see how you do on it. Of if that makes you feel lethargic then maybe 50/20/30. But at any rate give your bad about a week to adjust.

Thanks. Will do. Did HIIT today for 30 minutes. Think some of my ass flew off and HIIT the back of the gym wall. Felt good.

Describe it plz.....what you did for HITT. And hey sista done loose all that ass gurls are supposed to have some! But then again we will take care of that with squatz!!

Describe it plz.....what you did for HITT. And hey sista done loose all that ass gurls are supposed to have some! But then again we will take care of that with squatz!!

Ha!! Love it. My husband wants to bronze my ass so I think I've got some!! Lol! I did 30 minutes of high intensity interval training. I warmed up walking moderately for 5 minutes and then would walk for 1 minute moderately and then would sprint (running at 7.5-8 mph) on treadmill. Did that for 20 minutes and then cooled down for 5. This weekend I am going to shoot for doing 2 long walks at moderate levels on
The ground somewhere.

Hey zed. Happy Friday to you man. I'm going to go do legs in a bit and has a few questions for you. On the first exercise where you say do squats with alt dead lifts on every day leg day..can you tell
Me exactly what you are talking about here? Does that mean do 1 squat and then 1 dead lift? I see stiffed leg dead lifts are part of the exercises down the list. Just need some clarification please.

Also..:for alt leg lunges. These are with weights right? For 2 sets of 12?
Thanks man. I'm still
So sore from back and bis. Love it!!

Hey zed. Happy Friday to you man.
Thanks, you too sweattea!
I'm going to go do legs in a bit and has a few questions for you. On the first exercise where you say do squats with alt dead lifts on every day leg day..can you tell
Me exactly what you are talking about here?
Simple gurl, this week do squats, next week do deadlifts.
Does that mean do 1 squat and then 1 dead lift? I see stiffed leg dead lifts are part of the exercises down the list. Just need some clarification please.

Also..:for alt leg lunges. These are with weights right? For 2 sets of 12?
If you can then Foshodat sista!
Thanks man. I'm still
So sore from back and bis. Love it!!
DOMS is a good kind of sore. BTW you wont get that in the 5x5 (typically)

Delayed onset muscle sorness DOMS.
No, your squats should be just pas parallel. Thats all you need.

Delayed onset muscle sorness DOMS.
No, your squats should be just pas parallel. Thats all you need.

Love this I'm learning so much from you guys .....

Sent from my iPhone

Hey sweettea, sorry for the short anwere the other day was time strapped.
What I think you need and will want to do is fucus your squats on simply raw power. So what you should be doing is a typical power lifting type of squat.
You will want the bar lower on your traps, like on where the tops of your shoulder blades are. You will use a wider then shoulder stance. I will try to find a link for you so that you can see the diff.
But anyway this is what is gonna give you a nice round ass and a nice strong sexy body!
When your coming up to the top of the squat you pinch your cheeks together, that activates glutes. After awhile it will just happen by itself.

Ok found a gr8 link for you sweettea,
The first pic says it all this is the perfect squat positon in the hole. Pay attention to how wide he grips the bbl and to how wide his feet are spread out. That is whree you wanna be sista!
For your lighter weights keep the weight over the middle of your foot and the same for wam ups. When you move on to heavier weights then center the weight over your heels.

http://www.criticalbench.com/proper_squat_technique.htm

Top Bottom