Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New training log

I'm in your hands zed so I'm cool. Thanks for helping me! Also thanks for the diet links.

Here's my workout for today. Felt good today. Strong workout. I left the gym with my arms all pulled up to my chest like a Tyrannosaurus Rex. Ha.
Bbl row 70 x 12 2 sets
Pull ups assisted 55 lbs 2 x 12
Alt dbl rows 2 sets 25x12
Straight bbl curls 30x12 2 sets
Alt dbl curls 20 x 12. 2 sets

Ha!! Yeah I'm trying to chill and just take it day by day and not get consumed by it. I'm not really all that anxious but I think it comes across that way. I just have so many questions and now so many nice people that can help!! Plus I've got some great motivation on here which really ramps me up. Yeah my mom has always said that I am like a dog on a hunt when I get my mind stuck on something. It'll get did. Lol!! I'm not trying to build Rome in a day. Just want to know how Rome was built!! Lol!!
Thanks for the encouraging words.

Hshahaha you really have a great sense of humour Jen lmfao. Ok well hope we're on the right track on "how Rome was built" for you haha.
You remind me of me in allot of ways haha.

Sent from my iPhone

Day four in the big brother house lmfao! Cardio 40 mins steady jog ..........

Opps! sorry Jen for some reason i managed to update your log with my update sorry chic.

Here's my workout for today. Felt good today. Strong workout. I left the gym with my arms all pulled up to my chest like a Tyrannosaurus Rex. Ha.
Bbl row 70 x 12 2 sets
Pull ups assisted 55 lbs 2 x 12 Hey chika, would rather see you do negatives then use the assist. Also you can incorporate this,
You can use a power rack or the floor but you wanna get yourslet into a position where you are pulling yourself up to the bar. Imagine a push up from the floor. But instead you are pulling yourself up to a bar from the same position, but from laying on your back or your back toward the floor.
Alt dbl rows 2 sets 25x12
Straight bbl curls 30x12 2 sets
Alt dbl curls 20 x 12. 2 sets
Looking good gurl. Your putting our the work you should feel good about yourself!

Hshahaha you really have a great sense of humour Jen lmfao. Ok well hope we're on the right track on "how Rome was built" for you haha.
You remind me of me in allot of ways haha.

Sent from my iPhone

Ha..thanks lass. You've taught this southern belle new words. Lol. Yep we are squared away about Rome. If I remind you of you then I take that as the most utmost compliment. ;)

Opps! sorry Jen for some reason i managed to update your log with my update sorry chic.

Hey chic no worries..your numbers are tons better than mine so you feel
Free to post up on my log anytime!!
Matter of fact post some pics of yourself on my Log and maybe people will think those are my arms!! Lmao!! Just don't post any snakes up in here!!

Looking good gurl. Your putting our the work you should feel good about yourself!

Thanks Zeddie! I'll start doing the pullups from the floor like you suggested. One of these days ill be able to do them normally!!
Thanks for the encouraging words. Feel great today..biceps and back and way sore and I love being sore!! Love it!! Thanks zed.

Lass lol I love it!! You are a lil sweety as Zed says!!

Sent from my iPhone

Yo Zeddie...what should my breakdown be for my diet? 40/40/20? Right now, according to fitday, my split is a little off with about 50 protein, 30-40 fat and very little carbs. Am I too high on fats? Thanks

Top Bottom