Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New training log

Hey girl...I'd agree with Zed here. I'd do a very short term, concentrated cut and then really focus on building muscle, which means upping the calories. If you do it gradually and keep it clean, the fat gain will be minimal and you will notice a change in body composition as you build some muscle and continue to drop fat. I'd also stay away from keto for building muscle. Carbs are more muscle sparing then protein, believe it or not!!

Thank you so much Cali...you've been a huge help to me as well and I am so very appreciative. So about what range do you think I should be at calorie-wise? So I'll ask you what I asked Zed. I know my body fat isn't what I want it to be so how do I get taut arms? Does that come from building muscle? Thanks again.

Sweettea no you do not wanna lean out you already are lean!!!!
I will say it again too.
Sweettea no you do not wanna lean out you already are lean!!!!
In fact after seeing your pics we may wanna increase your cals, seriously chika.
We will let you ride for 4 weeks or so where your at. But then prolly up the cals.
Get that out of your mind cuz you need cals to build muscle chika.
Yep seriously squats build big arms! Indirectly but it really does happen that way. The reason is that when you load your spine your bod is signaled to release GH. And GH is what makes you grow chika. There is no better GH then what your body produces.
But also a tidbit for you here.......any chikas that do squats are instantly sexy! It just works that way, ask any meathead and they will tell you the same too sista!!:evil:

Ha ha..love it! Well I'm doing squats today, just so happens!! I'm ready for them!!
So no leaning out for me? Then how do these women get such taut arms and stomachs!? Is it the muscles that do it? I will eat an elephant everyday if it gets me to where I want to go! Also what will help lower my body fat? I guess that's what I'm talkin about when I say lean. Want to be taut with less body fat. How will that work? I'm ready whatever the answer is!!
Thanks zed. Look forward to hearing what you say

I usually let my muscles burn the fat for me. I find that I am leaner when I lift heavy and don't do cardio than I am when I lift light and run like crazy. Maybe that's just me, but it is pretty consistent. Hope that helps ;)

I usually let my muscles burn the fat for me. I find that I am leaner when I lift heavy and don't do cardio than I am when I lift light and run like crazy. Maybe that's just me, but it is pretty consistent. Hope that helps ;)

That's great advice Sg. I think that is my problem. I think I've been doing too much cardio along with lifting light weights with alot of reps..almost like circuit training. I was training for the NYC marathon but had to defer to next year due to school (I'm 1 week away from finishing my 2nd college degree and start sonography school in January). I want to get like you and D! So glad you joined snipes!! You are also motivating me with you and your husband. I will be away from my husband for a year while I'm in sonography school. The only accredited place that offers it is 4 hours away. So I will be gone during the week but will come back on weekends and he will come visit me on some weekends. So yalls long distance time right now is encouraging to me too!! So glad you joined EF. Btw where do you live?

Hey Zed and ladies...since you're saying I'm already lean where should my breakdown be? 40 protein, 40 carbs and 20 fat? Do you suggest I keep the same diet you said zed for the next 4 weeks? I'm tracking all of my stuff thru fitday. Was just wondering what my breakdown should be. Thanks everybody! Looking forward to Blowing your minds with progress!! Ha

Sweettea when we were talking and I had not seen your pics I had come up with what we have now.
But after seeing your pics, what snipers wrote is dead on for you. So we will keep you where your at for 4 weeks.
Then I wanna regroup with new pics and measurements on you and we will go from there.
We dont wanna hop around too much cuz then you loose any benefit that you might have gained, thats why we will continue like we are for the 4 weeks.
So just keep everything the same for now and let me know at 4 weeks.
I know your anxious but we can only go so fast, need to let your bod adjust too.
So bury yourself in this for now, keep your diet as is too. Log everything and post it for me plz.
Remember your works sets in your case are to exhaustion on the last set. You should be thinking nasty things about me on your second work set of everything!

Jen you ever heard the saying "Rome wasn't built in 1 day" lmao ,
Chill lol takes time but before you no it you'll be that wrapped up in training diet ect that you'll not see the great gains creep up!!
You have to be the most driven person I ever came across lol my other half says I'm eager but dam you beat me at that!

Sent from my iPhone

Jen you ever heard the saying "Rome wasn't built in 1 day" lmao ,
Chill lol takes time but before you no it you'll be that wrapped up in training diet ect that you'll not see the great gains creep up!!
You have to be the most driven person I ever came across lol my other half says I'm eager but dam you beat me at that!

Sent from my iPhone

Ha!! Yeah I'm trying to chill and just take it day by day and not get consumed by it. I'm not really all that anxious but I think it comes across that way. I just have so many questions and now so many nice people that can help!! Plus I've got some great motivation on here which really ramps me up. Yeah my mom has always said that I am like a dog on a hunt when I get my mind stuck on something. It'll get did. Lol!! I'm not trying to build Rome in a day. Just want to know how Rome was built!! Lol!!
Thanks for the encouraging words.

Sweettea when we were talking and I had not seen your pics I had come up with what we have now.
But after seeing your pics, what snipers wrote is dead on for you. So we will keep you where your at for 4 weeks.
Then I wanna regroup with new pics and measurements on you and we will go from there.
We dont wanna hop around too much cuz then you loose any benefit that you might have gained, thats why we will continue like we are for the 4 weeks.
So just keep everything the same for now and let me know at 4 weeks.
I know your anxious but we can only go so fast, need to let your bod adjust too.
So bury yourself in this for now, keep your diet as is too. Log everything and post it for me plz.
Remember your works sets in your case are to exhaustion on the last set. You should be thinking nasty things about me on your second work set of everything!

I'm in your hands zed so I'm cool. Thanks for helping me! Also thanks for the diet links.

Top Bottom