Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New training log

Hey sweattea, just remember this, you look waaaaay better then 95% of wimminz in your age group. You got nuthin to be apologizing for. It takes time and a lot of dam hard work and a lot of dicipline. You will get there!
If you want those sexy muscualr arms then really really concentrate on your squats, push yourself hard on them and the rest will follow. More then you would beleive.

Squats will give me sexy arms? Right on. Thanks for being sweet, Zed. I appreciate it.

Ya Jen.. You look better than tons of women!!! Way better than any woman in my office (and there are lots here)!!! :)

We are all on the right road, and will get where we want to be before we know it!!!

Thanks SG. Thanks for being so sweet to me. I know I have a LONG way to go. Now you see why I've been asking a gazillion questions!! You gals look great and are exactly where I want to be. So I'm so glad that you joined and are here. You are great motivation for me! Thanks again.

Well I think you can see you've been working Hard huni , it's just a Matter of finding the right way to train and eat and even rest .... Now you have all that here and more and I'm 100% + that we will see some amazing changes over the next few months.

Well done I'm going to love following this log.

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks D. You've been the absolute sweetest to me and I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it! Thank you for being so sweet, nice, and encouraging to me. You are wonderful. Like I was telling SG, you are right where I want to get, so I'm so glad I found this site and you! You are great motivation for me. Thanks again sweet woman.

Thanks D. You've been the absolute sweetest to me and I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it! Thank you for being so sweet, nice, and encouraging to me. You are wonderful. Like I was telling SG, you are right where I want to get, so I'm so glad I found this site and you! You are great motivation for me. Thanks again sweet woman.

Ah your such a sweetie lol . Your so welcome I love working with you guys you have amazing personalities all so kind and it's an absolute pleasure you make me smile.

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks Zed. I appreciate it. So a negative dip would just be going down slow (dipping) and not coming back up right? Then doing it over again. I want to do whatever will work the best and make me bigger and stronger! So, negatives from now on until I can do dips by myself.

Yup thats it sweattea!
I had suga do the very same as I remember.

Sweettea no you do not wanna lean out you already are lean!!!!
I will say it again too.
In fact after seeing your pics we may wanna increase your cals, seriously chika.
We will let you ride for 4 weeks or so where your at. But then prolly up the cals.
Get that out of your mind cuz you need cals to build muscle chika.
Yep seriously squats build big arms! Indirectly but it really does happen that way. The reason is that when you load your spine your bod is signaled to release GH. And GH is what makes you grow chika. There is no better GH then what your body produces.
But also a tidbit for you here.......any chikas that do squats are instantly sexy! It just works that way, ask any meathead and they will tell you the same too sista!!:evil:

I will say it again too.
In fact after seeing your pics we may wanna increase your cals, seriously chika.
We will let you ride for 4 weeks or so where your at. But then prolly up the cals.
Yep seriously squats build big arms! Indirectly but it really does happen that way. The reason is that when you load your spine your bod is signaled to release GH. And GH is what makes you grow chika. There is no better GH then what your body produces.
But also a tidbit for you here.......any chikas that do squats are instantly sexy! It just works that way, ask any meathead and they will tell you the same too sista!!:evil:

Hey girl...I'd agree with Zed here. I'd do a very short term, concentrated cut and then really focus on building muscle, which means upping the calories. If you do it gradually and keep it clean, the fat gain will be minimal and you will notice a change in body composition as you build some muscle and continue to drop fat. I'd also stay away from keto for building muscle. Carbs are more muscle sparing then protein, believe it or not!!

Well I think you can see you've been working Hard huni , it's just a Matter of finding the right way to train and eat and even rest .... Now you have all that here and more and I'm 100% + that we will see some amazing changes over the next few months.

Well done I'm going to love following this log.

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks Sg and Donna. You gals are the sweetest! I've got a long ways to go but in damned determined so I'll get there. You ladies are terrific. Thanks!

I will say it again too.
But also a tidbit for you here.......any chikas that do squats are instantly sexy! It just works that way, ask any meathead and they will tell you the same too sista!!:evil:[/QUOT

Ha ha..love it! Well I'm doing squats today, just so happens!! I'm ready for them!!
So no leaning out for me? Then how do these women get such taut arms and stomachs!? Is it the muscles that do it? I will eat an elephant everyday if it gets me to where I want to go! Also what will help lower my body fat? I guess that's what I'm talkin about when I say lean. Want to be taut with less body fat. How will that work? I'm ready whatever the answer is!!
Thanks zed. Look forward to hearing what you say.

I will say it again too.
But also a tidbit for you here.......any chikas that do squats are instantly sexy! It just works that way, ask any meathead and they will tell you the same too sista!!:evil:[/QUOT

Ha ha..love it! Well I'm doing squats today, just so happens!! I'm ready for them!!
So no leaning out for me? Then how do these women get such taut arms and stomachs!? Is it the muscles that do it? I will eat an elephant everyday if it gets me to where I want to go! Also what will help lower my body fat? I guess that's what I'm talkin about when I say lean. Want to be taut with less body fat. How will that work? I'm ready whatever the answer is!!
Thanks zed. Look forward to hearing what you say.

Top Bottom