Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New training log

Hey wondered were you'd gone girl lol!! Nice workout Jen well done !!
All is good here thanks just the usual lol. Well I think I should say happy thanksgiving to you all!!

Sent from my iPhone

Hey sweettea you working that MetCon? You wanna be doing that 2x/week and get it up to between 6 and 10 mins. That is your Tue and Thur cardio. Just a reminder, afterall I dont wanna be all it that misery by my liloldself ya know!

Man...No wonder you don't want to be doing that shizzit by your lonesome!! Dang man!! I'm addicted but it hurts so good!! That's a rough one...keep your chin up...you're not doing it by your lonesome!!

Hey wondered were you'd gone girl lol!! Nice workout Jen well done !!
All is good here thanks just the usual lol. Well I think I should say happy thanksgiving to you all!!

Sent from my iPhone

Happy thanksgiving to you D!!
Any special plans? I hope that you have a wonderful turkey day.

they dont have turkey day on the other side of the pond jen. haha....that met con looks kinda interesting! could be great torture for me!

Thanks Zed! Im taking that as a compliment! i enjoy new challenges, anything that taxes my body in a new way.

Jen...i had the same problem yesterday. i talk to customers in canada mixed in w/ U.S. ones and say happy thanksgiving at the end of my call and one lady called me out on it yesterday! lol

Top Bottom