Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New training log

One of the new guys at work has a bod pod... He offered to meet me on the weekend to test my bf%... Not sure why, but the hubby wasn't crazy about the idea! Lol.

I just found out that they do the water test at the hospital nearby.. I might call and get the details... It would be nice to get an accurate result...

Great stuff let us know how it goes I've always been interested in the water testing.

Sent from my iPhone

LOL sweettea you kill me. Hubby not crazy bout it cuz hubby knows how guyz think.......
Ill break it down for you....
Gurl think -
Oh wow he is so nice. He is offering to have me over to hiz place to use hiz new bodpod. What a guy. (sigh)

Guy think-
Oh wow if I can get this hottie over to my house.....and oh wow like get her into a bikini....and like oh wow wasnt too hard to get her into a bikini so like it shouldnt be that hard to get her out of it either,SWEEEET!
...and like oh wow then the real fun begins..SWEEEET!
Hmmm I wonder if she would be into pictures or evern better yet video...oh wow....you da man dude!
SWEEEEET!

LOL!

LOL sweettea you kill me. Hubby not crazy bout it cuz hubby knows how guyz think.......
Ill break it down for you....
Gurl think -
Oh wow he is so nice. He is offering to have me over to hiz place to use hiz new bodpod. What a guy. (sigh)

Guy think-
Oh wow if I can get this hottie over to my house.....and oh wow like get her into a bikini....and like oh wow wasnt too hard to get her into a bikini so like it shouldnt be that hard to get her out of it either,SWEEEET!
...and like oh wow then the real fun begins..SWEEEET!
Hmmm I wonder if she would be into pictures or evern better yet video...oh wow....you da man dude!
SWEEEEET!

LOL!

Omg! That's so why I ain't into guys lmao.
You thinking of taking up acting Zed you have a talent lol!

Sent from my iPhone

Lol zed... It's almost like you were there for our conversation!!!! My hubby always sees those types of things differently than I do...

I'm only joking Zed but how different a guys mind works to a girl lmao

Sent from my iPhone

Top Bottom