Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New training log

Jen do you like the kasabian ? Music is my life and I'm loving there new track!! Great training tune!

Sent from my iPhone

I've heard of them D but can't say I know any of their songs. I will look them up though. What is their new track? I'm like you..music is definitely my life. I don't do or go without music. You know how some people couldnt live without TV? Well, I could go forever wtihout TV but not my music.

Lol Jen I will google him I can't say I've ever heard of him but will check him out !!
There new track is called re-wired love it really catchy !!
Yep your like my clone at the other end the world lol scary how much we hav in common two people wiv dam good taste I say!

Sent from my iPhone

Because I'm a bit of a nutrition freak...I thought I'd throw this out there for ya to consider.

Based on your stats and using the Harris Benedict Equation (which is a standard equation in the fitness world) your maintenance would be right around the 1450 mark BUT the second part of that equation is to factor in your activity. Just using a moderate activity level (which has it at 3-5 times per week) that would bump your maintenance up to 2235 calories. It would be even higher if you used a higher activity level. The next step, for cutting anyway, would be to subtract 500 calories off that number and take that as your place to start.

Obviously, you're not going to jump right into 2200 calories because you'd probably feel sick trying to eat that much but it will hopefully give you an idea that you can and should be eating more. If you even got up to 1600-1700 and then once you start trying to build more muscle, increase it slightly after that, you will notice a difference. It will just take a few weeks for your body to adjust. I know it's a tough concept to believe..that eating more won't make you fat (eating the right foods, of course lol) but it will definitely impact your results. You can train like a maniac but if your diet isn't dialed in, you won't see the same results. A lot of it is experimenting too and finding the right levels and macro numbers that work but this gives you a ballpark to start with. Hope that might help a little bit! :)

The link if anyone wants it....

Harris Benedict Equation

Last edited:
Ha!! I didn't think about it like that, but I guess it is! oopps! sorry!! :)

Well I didn't do too much strapping on of anything. I tried doing the first few burpees and my legs were so sore I thought 'well this is almost impossible'. I've been walking like Fred Sanford for the past few days...so, I'm going to strap it on today! :) not as sore today. I need to put up my push exercises from yesterday. I'm a day behind. So doing the Met Con today will be all of the cardio I do? Is that right? Trying to get used to not being the cardio queen.

ok, give me a bit and I'll post push. love being sore!!:chomp:

"So doing the Met Con today will be all of the cardio I do? Is that right? Trying to get used to not being the cardio queen. "

Yes sista its enough! :D
How did you like it?
You should hate it!! LOL

I tried the equation and was surprised that it was actually fairly accurate. It gave me a result of 2941 calories per day and I normally take in between 2900 and 3500. Normally anything that has me enter my height and weight tells me I am obese and need to wire my jaw shut and seek a physician immediately!! ;) thanks for the post!

Push exercises

Incline
Warm up
20x12
12 x 25 dbl 2 sets

Bench
2 sets
12 x 65
12 x 65

Decline
2 sets
12 x 55
12 x 65

Overhead bbl press
2 sets
12 x 30
12 x 30

Close grip bbl
2 sets
30 x 12

Negative dips
12 x 2

Went up on weight some so I was happy. Great workout. Short on time so will be back tomorrow.

I tried the equation and was surprised that it was actually fairly accurate. It gave me a result of 2941 calories per day and I normally take in between 2900 and 3500. Normally anything that has me enter my height and weight tells me I am obese and need to wire my jaw shut and seek a physician immediately!! ;) thanks for the post!

No problemo!

I know...the stupid doctor's office BMI has me at obese, too, and although I could stand to drop a few and lean out....some of them just aren't designed for that extra muscle mass.

Great job Jen ! Your well on your way to gaining some great muscle I'm really impressed you came back with a vengeance !

Sent from my iPhone

Top Bottom