Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New training log

"Will strap on a little Met Con today!!"
Hmm is it just me or is this HIGHY suggestive???
:evil:;)

Ha!! I didn't think about it like that, but I guess it is! oopps! sorry!! :)

Well I didn't do too much strapping on of anything. I tried doing the first few burpees and my legs were so sore I thought 'well this is almost impossible'. I've been walking like Fred Sanford for the past few days...so, I'm going to strap it on today! :) not as sore today. I need to put up my push exercises from yesterday. I'm a day behind. So doing the Met Con today will be all of the cardio I do? Is that right? Trying to get used to not being the cardio queen.

ok, give me a bit and I'll post push. love being sore!!:chomp:

Hey Zed. How many calories you think I should be munching on a day? I have not been able to stick to 1300. A tad too low. Thoughts? (btw..thanks for all of your help Zed. you've been invaluable!!!!!)

Go on Jen you been killing it girl!! Lmfao your crackers lass how's your John Wayne walk pmsl.

Sent from my iPhone

Jen do you like the kasabian ? Music is my life and I'm loving there new track!! Great training tune!

Sent from my iPhone

"John Wayne walk pmsl"
Huh:confused:

Lol sorry Zed! Jen said walking like Fred stanford over here we say like John Wayne lol. Pmsl peeing myself laughing!! Haha sorry it my txt shorthand !

Sent from my iPhone

Go on Jen you been killing it girl!! Lmfao your crackers lass how's your John Wayne walk pmsl.

Sent from my iPhone

LOL!!! Do you know who Fred Sanford is? from Sanford and Son? You should YouTube it and check out his walk. Yeah, John Wayne is a good one too!!! I'm still walking like them both today!!Every time I stand up, I moan and pretty much just have to aim for the toilet and sit and pray that I make it on the seat somewhere!! LOL!! John wayne..huh? I should get a little holster and put a little fake pistol in it. Too late Halloween is already over. I could've pulled that off perfectly!!

Top Bottom