Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New training log

Yeah sweettea I think you are just a little bit over on cardio for right now. See how you like the Met Con and then if you like do that 2x/week and then a run on the weekend. But something like 30 min max on your run. Otherwise you are defeating yourself sista.
And remember no more then 10 min max on the MetCon. After you do it you will know why...LOL!

Yeah I figured as much. Maybe that's why I haven't seen the results that I've wanted over the past year. I'm toning it down some. Worked legs water day and my legs are bumping!! I typically run up and down the stairs (to get to the cardio machines) and I started to sprint up them and quickly thought I was about to eat concrete. Needless to say I walked up and down the rest of them.

Hey sweattea go here,

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/m...rol-nothing-but-mass-blast-cruise-755449.html

go to page 29 and then to post number 248.

That is a diff kind of cardio that you just might like. The thing about it is that you wont loose as muscle as you do in the cardio that you are doing right now. But let me tell you its dam brutal! Try that very same one and remember, its as hard as you can possibly go. When you get thru the first one count 3,2,1 and hit it again. Try your very best to hit somewhere around 10 min total time. Post up in detail your expereince plz!

I'm going to study on this Right now. Didn't get a chance yesterday. Anxiously awaiting to read. Love learning new stuff!!

Hey sweattea go here,

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/m...rol-nothing-but-mass-blast-cruise-755449.html

go to page 29 and then to post number 248.

That is a diff kind of cardio that you just might like. The thing about it is that you wont loose as muscle as you do in the cardio that you are doing right now. But let me tell you its dam brutal! Try that very same one and remember, its as hard as you can possibly go. When you get thru the first one count 3,2,1 and hit it again. Try your very best to hit somewhere around 10 min total time. Post up in detail your expereince plz!

Ok...So just to make sure that I've got this right, I should be doing all of these exercises in 10 minutes?

Do I do just 1 set of these:
Met Con A as follows.
15 pull ups
12 65 Lb DBL swings
9 Burpees

AND

5 min bike @130 bpm
5 min mile run
10 pull ups
10 50Lb DBL swings each arm
10 burpees

Sorry..I'm havin a brain fart. Tell me more please about what I'm supposed to do (sorry) I'm stoked about doing it though. Sounds right up my alley. I will do it tomorrow!!

Ok...So just to make sure that I've got this right, I should be doing all of these exercises in 10 minutes?

Met Con A as follows.
15 pull ups
12 65 Lb DBL swings
9 Burpees

AND

5 min bike @130 bpm
5 min mile run
10 pull ups
10 burpees

Sorry..I'm havin a brain fart. Tell me more please about what I'm supposed to do (sorry) I'm stoked about doing it though. Sounds right up my alley. I will do it tomorrow!!

Sounds like a great workout short bursts are the key to not loosing fat apparently so should suit you as your building

Sent from my iPhone

Sounds like a great workout short bursts are the key to not loosing fat apparently so should suit you as your building

Sent from my iPhone

It does doesn't it!!?? I'm excited about it. I just need to know exactly what I'm supposed to be doing. I like gritty workouts.

Met Con A as follows.
15 pull ups
12 65 Lb DBL swings
9 Burpees

AND

5 min bike @130 bpm
5 min mile run
10 pull ups
10 burpees

LOL your funny sweettea!

Do it like this.
Met Con A as follows.
15 pull ups
12 30 Lb DBL swings
9 Burpees

Count slowly "3, 2, 1
Repeat.
Get in what you can inside of 10 min.
:chomp::evil::heart:
ENJOY!

Today is my Met Con day too .....dreading it!
Well we can compare notes LOL.
Its like waiting for DEATH!

Today is my Met Con day too .....dreading it!
Well we can compare notes LOL.
Its like waiting for DEATH!

Ha!! I'm sure I'll be dreading it too after doing it one good time. I'll get in the aerobics room in the gym by myself so if I pass out or puke no one will see! Ha.

LOL your funny sweettea!

Do it like this.
Met Con A as follows.
15 pull ups
12 30 Lb DBL swings
9 Burpees

Count slowly "3, 2, 1
Repeat.
Get in what you can inside of 10 min.
:chomp::evil::heart:
ENJOY!

Thanks for the Explanation Zeddie. I appreciate it. Will strap on a little Met Con today!!

Top Bottom