Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New on T-3 Clen Stack.

agua_fresca

Hi guys,

I know there are so many threads about it, but still I want some advice from the experts. I have done clen -ECA cycle before with excellent results. My tolerance to Clen is good , I reached 120 on my 2nd cycle with with no considerable bad side effects.

Now I want to try the stack with T-3 to maximize my fat loss. After 2 weeks of a "vacation"on my diet (I had some visits at home) I gonna get back on track next sunday and start my cycle.

My question is, what are the side effects of cytomel taking it in low doses. I have heard contradict opinions about that. I do not want to screw up my thyroid. I was told that in low doses T-3 is completely safe. Now, what is is a "safe"low dose for a 5'2'', 110 LB woman, any advice for my cycle?.

Thanks a lot

Agua

Safe for T3 IMO is max of 50 mcg per day. Start with 12.5 for a week then 25 then ramp to 50 when coming off ramp down the same way but extend the ramp down 25 for 2 weeks then 12.5 for 2 weeks and off. This is assuming your diet and everything is on track.

Top Bottom