Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Supps

badgergrl

So....I got the glucorell and purecee that I ordered in the mail today.....just thought I'd share.
I've read and seen so much about the AF supps on this board, and I finally caved in. I've been taking the glucorell before meals today. The purecee I'll try tomorrow because today is a rest day for me.
I'll keep you updated and let you know what I think :)

Well...I don't notice much from the Gluc, but I'm not really expecting to "feel" anything, although my cravings for sweets have lessened. Maybe the Glucorell has something to do with that??

I definitely feel more powerful in the gym. I'm just taking four caps of the purecee about 20-30min. before workouts. I've never taken creatine before, so I don't really know what to expect. There's no negative effects from it like bloat etc...

those changes are in line with general expectations, lessened glucose cravings (from glucorell) and strength increases from the Purecee (without bloat).

you should also notice some increased energy and less post meal lethargy (glucorell)

Top Bottom