Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New with questions

Doniella

I was told that forged fat burner was best for me but I am wanting to get lean and build muscle. I was wanting to try Anavar and was wondering of I should do the fat burner first? Or should I even try the roid? I'm only 15lbs over weight but as a model I am 40lbs over weight. What type of diet and exercise plan should I have? I was told only chicken, fish and turkey with a salad. I love to drink and I was told I would have to give that up completely. Is that right? I do boxing/kung fu 2 days a week for an hour and a half but that doesn't mean I'm in shape. Is that enough? If not what else and when? I'm getting my info threw a friend of a friend. Please help me. Any advise is highly appreciated.

Sent from my Milestone X2 using EliteFitness

1. That 'diet' looks like what I do on the back end of a cut, and I have years of experience. A big fat NO on that...jumping into something like that is setting you up for failure
2. If you're overweight, no to roids. They're not the answer.
3. Post your age, current stats, a detailed diet example, and all that you do now to meet your goals, and we will be able to assist you.

I'm 34, 5'7" @ 155lbs. I eat whatever I want but I'm picky so I eat grilled and broiled good. No sugar. Some breads. Thank you for the reply.

psizzle, I would love your advice as well. I posted up my stats, diet, workout routine in the women's new to EF thread a few weeks ago. My primary goal is fat loss due to my current weight but I also don't want to lose the muscle/strength I have. Thanks!

I use my fitness pal to track my calories so I don't go over. I do cheat at times though.

155lbs at 5'7" isn't necessarily overweight
any idea where your bf is at? have you looked in to lifting weights??

post up your macros percentages from your fitness pal (carbs, protiens, fats)

sweetgurl_nc, my apologies, just saw your comment. Check your inbox soon.

And agreed, doniella, post what shirlene suggested

256 fats, 700 carbs, and 480 protein a week. I am starting back on the weights this week. Bumped up my cardio. I want to be supper thin and cut. I have an excellent body memory but never have been able to cut. Just get hard. I'm a model and they tell me I'm too fat. They want me around 115-120. Thank you so much for all your help.

256 fats, 700 carbs, and 480 protein a week. I am starting back on the weights this week. Bumped up my cardio. I want to be supper thin and cut. I have an excellent body memory but never have been able to cut. Just get hard. I'm a model and they tell me I'm too fat. They want me around 115-120. Thank you so much for all your help.

Theres no way your getting that much! 480 protien 700 carbs!

Holy fn geez lady you'd be alot heavier than 155

Top Bottom