Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New and need help :)

eliza0404

Hi everyone i am new to ef but need some advice/help etc...
I am 30yrs 5'6 136 bf is 19.5% just started a anavar cycle last week this is going to be my second week on, started out only taking 2.5 mg just to get it in my system then i am going to just run with the 5mg..but here is my deal i want to lose bf and make the numbers on the scale go down also..i train 4-5 times a week circuit training light weight lots of reps jump roping in between set the cardio for a least 30 min.. Diet is okay..3 meals 2 snacks...every three to four hours...i am human and not going to bs you all i do have cheat days, not all the time here and there...i just need help, i feel like i am stuck and want the damn scale to move, my goal is to lose around and drop the bf down another 2 to 3 %...any advice answers anything will help...thank you :)

Last edited:
How long did you sincerely try with your training and your diet before jumping on the var? I guarantee the vets will ask this..

Var will help you build muscle but in terms of the scale dropping, it may not. For me, running var, I usually gain weight. In the bigger picture it will change your fat to muscle ratio but strictly weight...may not help. AAS help with a lot but they aren't fat burners. My opinion is that the #1 impact on losing bf is your diet. Do you count calories? Have any idea of your macros? What are you generally eating? If you posted up a day's menu we could definitely help you tweak things or offer some suggestions.

Hi again...thanks for the help so far..okay here it goes...my diet...
7:30 am... 1/2c egg whites, 1 low carb corn tortilla, & 1/4c fruit..or i eat 1/2 fat free cottage cheese with 1/4c berries and 1/4 oatmeal...i use sf creamer in my coffee and splenda and stevia...
10:15 ish i will have an apple
12:00 lunch.. I eat either a chicken salad ff spray dressing, 1/2 sandwich (if i dont have anything else prepared) tuna fish with either melba toast crackers or wheat crackers.. Protein is 3 to 4 oz
3:00 whey protien shake with berries and i through dry oats in it
6:30 3-4oz meat (chicken, lean meat i.e. Sirloin, filet, i do have rib eye sometimes, yams, rice, and a veggie..
Before bed i drink a plan shake and i just started eating like 2oz of tuna....
And like i said i have days where i do cheat and its like a handful of chips or a cookie...

So that is what i have been eating
so any help, tweaks, suggestions..bring it...lol....i am open to anything...
Thanks again

Hi everyone i am new to ef but need some advice/help etc...
I am 30yrs 5'6 136 bf is 19.5% just started a anavar cycle last week this is going to be my second week on, started out only taking 2.5 mg just to get it in my system then i am going to just run with the 5mg..but here is my deal i want to lose bf and make the numbers on the scale go down also..i train 4-5 times a week circuit training light weight lots of reps jump roping in between set the cardio for a least 30 min.. Diet is okay..3 meals 2 snacks...every three to four hours...i am human and not going to bs you all i do have cheat days, not all the time here and there...i just need help, i feel like i am stuck and want the damn scale to move, my goal is to lose around and drop the bf down another 2 to 3 %...any advice answers anything will help...thank you :)

Welcome to Elite. :) I'd suggest you start your research with this thread:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/w...e-fitness-womens-forum-start-here-678961.html

Afterward, please feel free to ask any specific questions you might have. I'd be glad to help.

okay i read the links...okay so can anyone help with a diet for fat loss...i am still going to run the var for the 6 weeks, i already started and i am going into the 3rd week of 5mg..thank you for all the help and it would be great if anyone can help me with a good diet that i can get the most out off while on the var

There are sample diets in the stickie, Eliza. Also, anavar is an androgen with potentially permanent side effects. It is not a fat loss drug. It will not aid your fat loss goal in any fashion.

There is a lot of sugar in that diet. More than I eat in a day and I am 240lbs. Even if its natural it is going to make you hold fat.
Your diet drives all of your results. How you work out is second.
BTW anything "fat free" is worse than the original product. Don't have either if it worries you.
You should look into lifting weights. It will keep your metabolism cranked up longer. Circuit training is kind of a waste. Its good for a beginner but your using veteran supplements (var). Kudos for not going crazy on the amount of var. I always tell people if you dont get results from 5mgs then you don't know how to eat or workout!

Top Bottom