Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Member- totally excited!!

crazyfit1

HI everyone! I am a new member but have been checking out this site and all the boards for a while now. I posted a picture but cuz am new I am now thinking I should have put it here instead of the "pictures of our members" section. Oh well, its there now..hehe..Anyways, I just wanted to thank everyone for all their awesome advice and sharing their experience with training, dieting, gear, etc. This is an awesome site and I am so excited to have found it. I have learned so much just in the few months I have been checking this site out. I have been training for about 8 years but can honestly say I have only been training and eating properly for about 3 years now. Up to now, I am natural, but looking at gearing up pretty soon to make some improvement. Once again, props to all the ladies! You guys rock! :)

Nice pic! Welcome!

You're starting from a good place, if that's what you already look like.

Just one question -- how do you end up having 505 posts but only about 5 of them show up on the search engine? Did you change your name or something?

Anyhow, welcome aboard!

Wyst

Top Bottom