Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New log 5x5............

You know, he's actually there for footy!! Training with a couple of the clubs there. He's in specialized program over here where they combine training and high school and has been in Italy for the last week and now in London training. It's an amazing opportunity for him, although I miss him like crazy!! :)

Wow that's an amazing opportunity Cg Italy is beautiful I would love to visit there not to mention the football over there is amazing!
London too have some the top teams in English footy teams .
H
That really is a chance of a lifetime !
Yeah I bet it's hard missing him but at the same time you must be so proud ....

Sent from my iPhone

Lookin good suga. Keeping up the good work!
The stars are an auto feature of the site. It has to do with how many posts you have. You can change that "Amature bodybuilder" to pretty much anything you want.
Oh lol I wondered as these stars kept appearing lol.

Sent from my iPhone

Sorry you've got to work..and also I meant to tell you a few posts back that I am sorry to hear about you
Losing your job. That sucks and I'm sure it's made life difficult. Again sorry to hear that D! I don't think I have heard of lee evens. Sounds like fun though. I typically like any comedian. No huge plans this weekend except to get some rest! We have my stepson every other weekend So we have him this weekend. We usually just watch movies and he likes to play playstation (shocker!!). Lol. I am in my last week of school and my final
Project is a 20-page paper. That's due Tuesday so I'll be working on that, no doubt!! So..relaxing when I can and spending time with my family.
I know it's cheesy but have you ever seen that movie Green Street Houligans? It's my husband and my favorite!! Love that movie!

Hey Chic. Lol I just finished work now, lol I didn't mind my shift tonight it was an easy one no trouble !! thanks Jen I think things turned out better though it didn't seem it at the time. I actually love working doing the gigs and it's less danger than working the doors moneys not much different too so win win I think lol,
Well whatever you do have a great weekend with the lil fella! Playstation gud stuff! I love the wii,
Best of luck with your paper hope its not too stressfull for you ...
Haha green street's one my faves too I love it I wasn't impressed by the sequel tho ... Donna

Sent from my iPhone

Hey Chic. Lol I just finished work now, lol I didn't mind my shift tonight it was an easy one no trouble !! thanks Jen I think things turned out better though it didn't seem it at the time. I actually love working doing the gigs and it's less danger than working the doors moneys not much different too so win win I think lol,
Well whatever you do have a great weekend with the lil fella! Playstation gud stuff! I love the wii,
Best of luck with your paper hope its not too stressfull for you ...
Haha green street's one my faves too I love it I wasn't impressed by the sequel tho ... Donna

Sent from my iPhone

Good!! I'm glad you are off work and that things seem like a win win. That's always a great thing!! I'm really glad that you like what you are doing now. Makes a huge difference!
I think you and me have tons in common!! I had a feeling you'd like green street too! We own it and I watch it all the time! Always makes me want to go out and kick some ass!! Ha. Yeah I started watching the sequel and turned it off because it was stupid. Hardly no one else has even heard of green street before!! Love it D!! Wish we lived closer..we definitely would have to visit!!

Good!! I'm glad you are off work and that things seem like a win win. That's always a great thing!! I'm really glad that you like what you are doing now. Makes a huge difference!
I think you and me have tons in common!! I had a feeling you'd like green street too! We own it and I watch it all the time! Always makes me want to go out and kick some ass!! Ha. Yeah I started watching the sequel and turned it off because it was stupid. Hardly no one else has even heard of green street before!! Love it D!! Wish we lived closer..we definitely would have to visit!!

Haha thanks! Yeah you odiously have g8 taste in movies just like me !
Me to I think it would be great to meet you think we'd make great mates! But either way it's cool to be having buddys at the other end of the world. You should watch rise of the foot soldiers that's one my all time faves too as its based on a true story about a gangster in London. Plenty ass kickin and I think you'd love it chic ..

Sent from my iPhone

540d4632-c8cb-c205.jpg
540d4632-c81e-8388.jpg

I have a couple more pics to add to keep track my progress.

Sent from my iPhone

Haha thanks! Yeah you odiously have g8 taste in movies just like me !
Me to I think it would be great to meet you think we'd make great mates! But either way it's cool to be having buddys at the other end of the world. You should watch rise of the foot soldiers that's one my all time faves too as its based on a true story about a gangster in London. Plenty ass kickin and I think you'd love it chic ..

Sent from my iPhone

Hey D! Good morning. Yes, I think we both have great tastes in movies! I just put Rise of the Footsoldier in my queue. Can't wait to watch it! I'm not the typical chic when it comes to movies..I like to see someone get their butts kicked every now and then. LOL. Thanks for the suggestion. I will watch today! Hope you have a great day.

Hey D! Good morning. Yes, I think we both have great tastes in movies! I just put Rise of the Footsoldier in my queue. Can't wait to watch it! I'm not the typical chic when it comes to movies..I like to see someone get their butts kicked every now and then. LOL. Thanks for the suggestion. I will watch today! Hope you have a great day.

Lol good morning! Well it's nearly evening here lol. Glad you found it chic you will enjoy it !
Well I'm off to work I will pop on here after work catch up with the gossip haha ... Speak soon Jen!

Sent from my iPhone

Woah D, those are some pretty impressive shoulders!! Big enough to carry the weight of the world I bet!!! Keep up the great work!

Wow that's an amazing opportunity Cg Italy is beautiful I would love to visit there not to mention the football over there is amazing!
London too have some the top teams in English footy teams .
H
That really is a chance of a lifetime !
Yeah I bet it's hard missing him but at the same time you must be so proud ....

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks girl! It's been a weird feeling...having the "empty nest". but yes...I'm a pretty proud mama too. :)

Top Bottom