x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

New log 5x5............

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about New log 5x5............ within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: Hey everyone! I'm about to start my new programme 5x5 so thought I would log it so can look back and see any changes iv'e made over the weeks and also in case anyone would like to follow...:twirl: Ok so along with the training i am also running 20ml test prop twice weekly and 10mg winny daily...My stats are as follows...... Waist: 32" Weight: 152.2 lb Thighs:21" Bodyfat:20.0 % calves:15 1/2" Chest: 40" Forearms:11" Arms: 14" Shoulders: 43" Neck: 14"

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 5 of 120 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast
    Quote Quote posted by caligirl85 View Post
    Hey girl..great log so far. I was thinking about you this morning...my son flew into London yesterday and it made me think about you!! Keep killing it!
    Hey CG , London the big city!! I was there couple weeks ago there everything goes to fast lol I like a laid bk life all the busy made me dizzy! Haha.
    Has your some been before? In sure he will love it .
    Thanks for following and for the kind words!!!

Sent from my iPhone
    Queen of "The EF transformation comp 2012"

Hey Zed my friend is this how I do bb row?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5p4FN...e_gdata_player

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

Re: New log 5x5............

No, actually that was pretty bad form any way you cut it.
    Like this,

Pendlayrow.wmv - YouTube

This is the best one that I could find for you suga.

Day five....
    Workout A.
    Squats2 x 5empty
    1x 5 28k
    1x5 30k
    5x5. 35k

B.press 2x 5 empty
    1x5 28k
    1x5 30k
    5x5 35k

Bb row 2x5 empty
    1x5 28 k
    1x5 30k
    5x5 35k

I will check out the link now Zed thanks matey!!

Sent from my iPhone

I just notice my 2 stars under where it's says amateur bodybuilder on the left of all my posts have changed to two ,who does this i cant even remember putting Amateur bb under my name? lol.............

Quote Quote posted by dmk777 View Post
    Day five....
    Workout A.
    Squats2 x 5empty
    1x 5 28k
    1x5 30k
    5x5. 35k

B.press 2x 5 empty
    1x5 28k
    1x5 30k
    5x5 35k

Bb row 2x5 empty
    1x5 28 k
    1x5 30k
    5x5 35k

I will check out the link now Zed thanks matey!!

Sent from my iPhone
    Great job chic!! You're numbers are looking good!! Keep up the great work!! What's on yalls agenda for the weekend?

Quote Quote posted by jennifer778 View Post
    Great job chic!! You're numbers are looking good!! Keep up the great work!! What's on yalls agenda for the weekend?
    Thank you Jen!! I I'm normally hitting them three times heavier but Zed says its best to start low and build as wks go by. Its strange because even at such low weights I feel them working almost all my body...
    Well as for my weekend I'm afraid I'm working thur-mon this wk and next do not much I can do lol , you heard of lee evens before? He's a comedian really funny he's on @ the arena I work at...do you have anything nice planned chic?

Sent from my iPhone

Muscle Pimp

Hey CG , London the big city!! I was there couple weeks ago there everything goes to fast lol I like a laid bk life all the busy made me dizzy! Haha.
    Has your some been before? In sure he will love it .
    Thanks for following and for the kind words!!!

Sent from my iPhone
    You know, he's actually there for footy!! Training with a couple of the clubs there. He's in specialized program over here where they combine training and high school and has been in Italy for the last week and now in London training. It's an amazing opportunity for him, although I miss him like crazy!!

Thank you Jen!! I I'm normally hitting them three times heavier but Zed says its best to start low and build as wks go by. Its strange because even at such low weights I feel them working almost all my body...
    Well as for my weekend I'm afraid I'm working thur-mon this wk and next do not much I can do lol , you heard of lee evens before? He's a comedian really funny he's on @ the arena I work at...do you have anything nice planned chic?

Sent from my iPhone
    Sorry you've got to work..and also I meant to tell you a few posts back that I am sorry to hear about you
    Losing your job. That sucks and I'm sure it's made life difficult. Again sorry to hear that D! I don't think I have heard of lee evens. Sounds like fun though. I typically like any comedian. No huge plans this weekend except to get some rest! We have my stepson every other weekend So we have him this weekend. We usually just watch movies and he likes to play playstation (shocker!!). Lol. I am in my last week of school and my final
    Project is a 20-page paper. That's due Tuesday so I'll be working on that, no doubt!! So..relaxing when I can and spending time with my family.
    I know it's cheesy but have you ever seen that movie Green Street Houligans? It's my husband and my favorite!! Love that movie!

Lookin good suga. Keeping up the good work!
    The stars are an auto feature of the site. It has to do with how many posts you have. You can change that "Amature bodybuilder" to pretty much anything you want.