Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New log 5x5............

Ok Zed thank you I just realised though I should of done rows from the floor I've been doing them from waist hight...As for breakfast I usually have 3 raw egg whites porridge oats with creatine and a heaped desert spoon of peanut butter...Should I add to that or would that be fine...I really have to be careful when comes to drinking loads of water as I have week bladder syndrome and spend most day at the toilet lol I do try but know when iv'e drank enough I'm working at that too just been given some new meds so should fix it but slow process......... Thanks Zed ah yeah one more thing will it be fri on when I get back to workout A when I add weight or next week mon?

Sorry I got it now everything I go back to work out A I add lol I read it wrong. ....

Sent from my iPhone

LOL no prob suga. Every time you repeat a workout add weight as perscribed.
As for the water, I am meaning before your workouts. It makes a big diff.
Suga I would not do raw egg anything....good way to get pretty dam sick if you happend to get a contaminated egg. Only takes a min to cook em. Also would do at least one whole egg.
On your rows, start from the floor, up to your chest being careful of the boobs...back to the floor and relax your grip. Repeat 4 more times. That way your doing rows!

LOL no prob suga. Every time you repeat a workout add weight as perscribed.
As for the water, I am meaning before your workouts. It makes a big diff.
Suga I would not do raw egg anything....good way to get pretty dam sick if you happend to get a contaminated egg. Only takes a min to cook em. Also would do at least one whole egg.
On your rows, start from the floor, up to your chest being careful of the boobs...back to the floor and relax your grip. Repeat 4 more times. That way your doing rows!

Lol I was told that raw egg has more protein but if that's not true ad rather boil up a couple they go down better. Haha . I never done rows like that before but can see they will be far more beneficial for my whole body .
Thank you Zed . I've just been reading up on gj,s 5x5 log looking good !!

Sent from my iPhone

That was real common brology and still is. But for the little bit that you may loose its just not worth how sick you can get from having them raw. Hell just have another shake if its a worry. BTW you should be doing at least 2 shakes per day on your 5x5. Thats in addition to your reg diet.

Yeah junkie is a real trooper. He was in the EF Recomp contest and I think he did very dam well. He is willing to take advice and he works his butt off. He will do very well on the 5x5.

That was real common brology and still is. But for the little bit that you may loose its just not worth how sick you can get from having them raw. Hell just have another shake if its a worry. BTW you should be doing at least 2 shakes per day on your 5x5. Thats in addition to your reg diet.

Yeah junkie is a real trooper. He was in the EF Recomp contest and I think he did very dam well. He is willing to take advice and he works his butt off. He will do very well on the 5x5.

Got it Zed thanks! Yeah doing two shakes and plenty chic/steak ect .
Yeah I read all his log today it's outstanding the work he's doing.

Sent from my iPhone

Also wanted to tell you dont be afraid to drink 2% milk. Gr8 protein source.

I absolutely love milk before started training I used to drink two pints easy a day full fat.... So now drink semiskined green top I'm sure that's 2% but I have to drink allot less now haha

Sent from my iPhone

Well guys n girls ... Today was cardio day 40 mins on cross trainer at heart rate 130 .....weighed in today @ 153lb ...back tomorrow folks....

Sent from my iPhone

Top Bottom