Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New log 5x5............

Ah your all so kind and u haven't even started yet lol ... Haha great for my big ego! Lmao. Thank you all so much.
Leg shots on the way !!!!

Sent from my iPhone

Just not gonna do the bikini are you suga? dratttttsss!LOL

Lmao i don't own one but I will get some leg shots on ASAP!! Sorry to disappoint my friend!

Sent from my iPhone

Ok....I reckon that I will survive...:sulk:

Speaking of bikini's and hot bods! I was on stage with rhianna last night she was two foot in front of me at one point all the way through one song . It was amazing that lady is a goddess with a voice like an angel.
It was her gig in Newcastle were I work doing security . It's so hard to be professional when one your idols is beside you .....lol.

Sent from my iPhone

Speaking of bikini's and hot bods! I was on stage with rhianna last night she was two foot in front of me at one point all the way through one song . It was amazing that lady is a goddess with a voice like an angel.
It was her gig in Newcastle were I work doing security . It's so hard to be professional when one your idols is beside you .....lol.

Sent from my iPhone

Wow, D!! That's awesome!! I bet that would be extremely hard. So you got like a front row seat (better than front row). Amazing. I bet it was hard to not sing and groove. So you do security? I think that's frickin cool. You rock girl.

It was awesome Jen the VIP part was actually on the stage it was crazy there were only 25 Vip's to watch so was easy shift so got to watch just bout all the gig , Last year I was on Dressing rooms so spent 12 hours guarding her dressing room and after the gig Rihanna and her dress crew came out and gave me and my supervisor two huge vases full of white roses and lilly's It made my day as some the stars don't even acknowledge us lol.
Im a qualified door supervisor but just lost my job couple month back iv'e been doing gig security as a second job for three years i love it and now iv'e lost my door Im able to take on more gig's . Thank you for the kind words chic!

Ok Ladies and Gents today was my start to 5x5 programme here's how I started.....I started at half my weight I have been lifting and also as iv'e started out low I done couple extra reps in sets as advised by Zed ..Squats warm up= 2x7 Olympic empty bar
5x7 30k/66lbs
Bench press = 2x7 Olympic bar empty
5x7 30k/66lbs
Barbell row = 2x7 Olympic bar empty
5x7 28k/61lbs

If I'm completely honest I felt as if I hardly exerted myself but give it a few weeks of adding weight I will have the method right and should see some build , I'm going over to the guys forum to read some of there 5x5 training logs...........

Ok gr8 start suga!
As your weights go up plan for more warm up.
Also on your workout days you should have a big breakfast with some carbs and of course dring a ton of water too.
All good suga!

Top Bottom