Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New log 5x5............

Day 16 40 mins cardio heart rate 130bpm.

Sent from my iPhone

Zed where about should my daily calorie intake be for 5x5 ?

Sent from my iPhone

Right now at maintenance. Then when you get to that halfway point increase by 500 cals. Or if you feel that you need to do it sooner then that then fine.
Also correct on the winny and test.

Right now at maintenance. Then when you get to that halfway point increase by 500 cals. Or if you feel that you need to do it sooner then that then fine.
Also correct on the winny and test.

Thanks Zed. Right now I have a big appetite don't know if that's because I've lost couple lbs ..

Sent from my iPhone

Donna...I don't comment much but love following along. :)

I'm curious if you are holding the winny/test as in stopping it for now?? What made you decide that? What are you eating for a maintenance level for calories? Would test increase appetite?? I have no idea but just curious.

Donna...I don't comment much but love following along. :)

I'm curious if you are holding the winny/test as in stopping it for now?? What made you decide that? What are you eating for a maintenance level for calories? Would test increase appetite?? I have no idea but just curious.

Hey Cg. Yeah I decided to hold as I'm in the early stages of 5x5 so I'm required to lift light I'm going to save my gear for mid way as I start to increase weight and need that extra push , a normal day would start with oats 2 egg whites 1 whole egg 2 spoons lf peanut butter. Then shake after workout lunch chicken breast lf cot cheese tomatoes celery two eggs. Evening meal steak corn salad potatoes small new pots . Snack fruit salad. I found my appertite increasing last couple days as I noticed I'm slight loosing weight could be a coincidence. I did get a slight increase when started the test but nothing as much as now. Thanks for following Cg hope your well!

Sent from my iPhone

Suga for riight now feeling hungry is ok, BUT when you get up into your heavier weights if you feel hungry then eat protein. Your bod will be telling you it needs more fuel to build more mass. And sista I mean MASS!

Suga for riight now feeling hungry is ok, BUT when you get up into your heavier weights if you feel hungry then eat protein. Your bod will be telling you it needs more fuel to build more mass. And sista I mean MASS!

Got that Zed. I think lol! I get hungry after tea 7pm - when I'm not supposed to have carbs lol It might settle now I've stopped the test it's a horrible nagging feeling carbs carbs carbs lol that's all I can think of I even tried taking a thermobol to take it away lol but doesn't work.

Sent from my iPhone

Hmmm....well just think, when you get into the heavy weights you can have a small cup of ice cream! And then just put a dab of natty PB on top of it and call it all good!!

Hmmm....well just think, when you get into the heavy weights you can have a small cup of ice cream! And then just put a dab of natty PB on top of it and call it all good!!

Lol mmmmm sound tremendous Zed!

Sent from my iPhone

Top Bottom