Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New log 5x5............

You ought to start a new one in the journals section called "D's chill out spot" or something like what Zed changed your contest log to. Then we can all hang out there and stuff like we did during the contest! :D

Thank you Owl. Yeah it almost brings a tear to my eye ;(, lol. Will be keeping my comp 1 going just for general purposes so can look back for numbers etc. also will be hanging round on you lots threads too lol. And won't be too long before I start the new 1 !

Thank you for the kind words x

You ought to start a new one in the journals section called "D's chill out spot" or something like what Zed changed your contest log to. Then we can all hang out there and stuff like we did during the contest! :D

Hahaha yeah or "dear D " as sposed to dear deedrie lmfao dam I'm funny ;)

Hahaha yeah or "dear D " as sposed to dear deedrie lmfao dam I'm funny ;)

So you gonna be our agony aunt then?
We all go see D with our problems? Lol!

Hahaha lmfao no no no I don't want people PMing me about 3rd nipples and erectile disfunction lmfao.

Deah Donna,
I'm 12 year old and none of the lasses will talk to me, I got ginga hair an freckles an big speccy glasses an that. I tried liftin weights an shavin but I just cut me face all up like.

Please help me.

From
Confused in Newcastle

Hahaha rofl, you just described 60% of Newcastle there bro haha

Top Bottom