Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New log 5x5............

Day 12

Workout b
Squat 2x7 @28k
1x7 @33k
5x5 @40k

ohp 2x5 28
2x5@33k
5x5@36k

dead lift 1x5 @ 35k
2x5@45k
1x5@ 55k

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks Zed will I do that starting tue. I've always been worried bout training hard with my legs as there big anyway don't really want them any bigger there solid but could do with bit more definition.
Thanks for the advice it's spot on as usual.

Donna

Sent from my iPhone

I'm a lot the same. There's parts of my legs that need a bit of growth but overall they're already big so I don't go quite as heavy as I used to, especially for calves. The definition, for me, comes when I cut and lower my overall bf.

Doing great!! :)

I'm a lot the same. There's parts of my legs that need a bit of growth but overall they're already big so I don't go quite as heavy as I used to, especially for calves. The definition, for me, comes when I cut and lower my overall bf.

Doing great!! :)

Thanks Cg I will just see how get on with the 5x5 with the squats and dead lifts then maybe like you when I cut should see more def!!

Thanks again !!

Sent from my iPhone

Hey suga on your cardio squats forgot to tell you, keep that weight over the ball of your foot. This is contrary to your real workout squats and I know that. This is more for your quads. In time I may move you to Ft squats instead but lets go with this for now and see what comes about.

Hey suga on your cardio squats forgot to tell you, keep that weight over the ball of your foot. This is contrary to your real workout squats and I know that. This is more for your quads. In time I may move you to Ft squats instead but lets go with this for now and see what comes about.

Cheers Zed! Have a great weekend mate!

Sent from my iPhone

Zed I managed to get to the gym on a rest day done 20 mins cardio then 5x15 cont squats like you suggested balls of my feet they really took it out of me lol. Proves there doing good then!! Lol. Thanks buddy I have a sat spare so would it be ok to keep my 2 cardio days through the week @ 40 mins then sat do 20 mins & these squats just until I start getting heavier on my weights then I will need the rest days?

Sent from my iPhone

"then sat do 20 mins & these squats just until I start getting heavier on my weights then I will need the rest days?"
Yeah suga thats fine. As to when you get to the heaier weights, most likely you will have to give up on the high rep stuff. We will just cross that bridge when we get to it. Just be sure and let me know how your doing on both.

Day 14 rest day!! Ok thanks Zed I will do that. Would I loose any muscle while I'm lifting light if so will it come back easy I'm getting slightly paranoid that I'm loosing size on my shoulders and arms maybe it's in my head lol!

Sent from my iPhone

LOL suga you may be for now. But trust me that you will gain it all back and much much more too! :)
In fact Im here to tell you if you eat to build muscle on this program you will be shocked at how much muscle you gain.

LOL suga you may be for now. But trust me that you will gain it all back and much much more too! :)
In fact Im here to tell you if you eat to build muscle on this program you will be shocked at how much muscle you gain.

Good stuff Zed it's a lil worrying to see my hard work disappearing lol but will be worth it in the end thanks bro!

Sent from my iPhone

Top Bottom