Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New log 5x5............

I'm gonna paint myself red and yellow and be the Flash. Just gotta find a little mask.....

---------------------------------

Nulli secundus - second to none

Honi soit que mal y pense - evil be to him who evil thinks.

People usually fail when they are on the verge of success, so pay as much care to the end as the beginning: Then there will be no failure - Lao Tzu

Lmao!!!! I found flash Gordon adult underwear at our local target this past Christmas. I got them for my husband coz I thought they were hysterical!!! Even better then was one day while he was getting ready for the gym-- a back day-- he puts on the flash underwear and then manages to have one of his best lifts in quite some time. (mind u, he was wearing other clothes as well. Lol!). He says that his power came from his flash underpants. Hahahahahaha!!!!! :)

Lmao!!!! I found flash Gordon adult underwear at our local target this past Christmas. I got them for my husband coz I thought they were hysterical!!! Even better then was one day while he was getting ready for the gym-- a back day-- he puts on the flash underwear and then manages to have one of his best lifts in quite some time. (mind u, he was wearing other clothes as well. Lol!). He says that his power came from his flash underpants. Hahahahahaha!!!!! :)

Hahaha lmfao this has me creased , these lucky pants do you fancy hiring them out so I can kill that rep I keep missing ;) lmfao.

That's some guy you got there great sense of humour most guys would be like " noooo way are you having a laugh" haha

Hey ladies. Sorry I haven't been round as much. I've had a shit couple days I had to take my lil dog for emergency surgery on his back yesterday he had two smashed disks. So I've been all over.

Anyway hope your all well and here's my today's Wo
WORKOUT B. 24TH FEB

Wu ...Jog on spot & stretch - leg press empty 20 reps ...

Squat w u 2x7 @30 k
5x5 @80kg. 176lbs

OHP
3x5 empty bar WU
@60kg/131lbs. 9 + reps wtf I can't believe for the 3rd wk in a row I missed one rep to get the full set !

the only thing with the 10 reps is its eating up my gym time so kinda leaves me short to do the DL so just done 2 sets 15 @ 70kg 154lb

Sorry to hear about your pooch :( I can imagine it's been a hard week for you. I hope he is doing better now!

I just wanted to say that I have been reading through your journal and you are nothing short of amazing girl!! You're rocking it!! :)

Hey;) Thanks he's feeling so sorry for himself every time I look at him I nearly cry , but least he's going to be back to himself soon.

Thanks so much for the kind words and for following ;)

Donna

WORKOUT A 27TH FEB

HEY LADIES! hope all is well and you had a great W.e

Squat 2x7 @35k

5x5 82.5kg 181lbs

B press 2x5 30k WU
@ 77.5 kg 170lbs 8x3 + 2 reps!! My form is staggering slightly as I get tired but I'm sure that will fix

Seated lat raise row 5x5 @ 80kgs 176lbs

Missed out these curls today im going to do them 1 time per wk as I'm sure that if I do them on a mon it makes my bench harder on wed ,
75 curls one arm at a time
@ 7kgs

WORKOUT A 27TH FEB

HEY LADIES! hope all is well and you had a great W.e

Squat 2x7 @35k

5x5 82.5kg 181lbs

B press 2x5 30k WU
@ 77.5 kg 170lbs 8x3 + 2 reps!! My form is staggering slightly as I get tired but I'm sure that will fix

Seated lat raise row 5x5 @ 80kgs 176lbs

Missed out these curls today im going to do them 1 time per wk as I'm sure that if I do them on a mon it makes my bench harder on wed ,
75 curls one arm at a time
@ 7kgs

Girl you're rocking it!! Amazing numbers ;) Lovin your log & hardwork:)

Top Bottom