Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New log 5x5............

Yep will do Zed thanks for checking on on me!

I just realised iv'e been adding 5k per workout it should have been 3k should I start on my next workout @ 3K or carry on adding 5k's, I got confused as it goes in 5lbs & we don't use lbs over here..............

Continue to go 5k till you think you are at about the half way point. Then drop down to 3k.
I guess having uinversal weights and measures would be asking too much of our race suga.....
But would be more convenient.

Continue to go 5k till you think you are at about the half way point. Then drop down to 3k.
I guess having uinversal weights and measures would be asking too much of our race suga.....
But would be more convenient.

Yeah good idea Zed I'll do couple weeks see how I get on then go 3lb..
Yeah it's true whatever they can do to confuse they lol how rude!!! Haha. Thanks for getting back bro!

It's quiet on EF today you think!

Sent from my iPhone

Yeah good idea Zed I'll do couple weeks see how I get on then go 3lb..
Yeah it's true whatever they can do to confuse they lol how rude!!! Haha. Thanks for getting back bro!

It's quiet on EF today you think!

Sent from my iPhone

Hey my english friend!! It's probably quiet because y'all haven't had to deal with me!! Ha!! Look at you working out!! Good girl! I'm
Very proud of you and have missed you over the past few days. Been so busy my eyes have been crossed but I'm
Back now!!

Good job girl!! How you been the past few days?

Hey my english friend!! It's probably quiet because y'all haven't had to deal with me!! Ha!! Look at you working out!! Good girl! I'm
Very proud of you and have missed you over the past few days. Been so busy my eyes have been crossed but I'm
Back now!!

Good job girl!! How you been the past few days?

Jen your back! Lol was getting worried mate thought you'd deserted us !
It's been too quiet I've been bored lmao.
Thanks for the big up!!

Sent from my iPhone

Day 11 cardio 40 mins treadmill @ heart rate 130.

Sent from my iPhone

Suga Ima always lookin in on you and you owe leg pics too FYI....LOL.

Here you go!! Will 5x5 work all my areas I worked before like calfs and traps. ? Thanks Zed!
0263598a-6e8d-57dd.jpg

0263598a-6eaa-6450.jpg

0263598a-6ebe-2a54.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

"Here you go!! Will 5x5 work all my areas I worked before like calfs and traps. ? Thanks Zed!"

Hey suga, your calves will get stimulation from doing deadlifts and squats believe it or not. And your traps get stimulation from bench, OHP, bent over rows and deadlifts. So yes....
Thanks for putting up the leg pics. Your legs are gonna change a lot on this program sista. Make sure you squeeze the hell out of your thighs and butt at the top of your squats. Do your squats at just under a medium tempo. I know thats kinda vague but you will get it sorted Im sure.
On your cardio days, we gonna change it up for you.......:garza:Do half of the cardio that you are doing now. Then take 60% of what you are squatting and do 70 total reps. Its up to you how you get there.
So do your running or climber or whatever first then do your light weight high rep squats.
You must maintain good form however no stops at the top or at the bottom. One smooth continous motion till your done with the set. You gonna love me even more when your done.:heart::heart:

Thanks Zed will I do that starting tue. I've always been worried bout training hard with my legs as there big anyway don't really want them any bigger there solid but could do with bit more definition.
Thanks for the advice it's spot on as usual.

Donna

Sent from my iPhone

Top Bottom