Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New and just want to introduce myself

Fartypants

Hi - I've been stalking the boards for a while now and really impressed with how supportive the guys and girls are on here so now I've joined.

Im 2 weeks into my first anavar cycle - if I'm honest I feel like shit on it so far - not much energy at all but once I get in the gym I'm a machine and I've definitely noticed the effects in the gym. I'm thinking lack of sleep rather than the var might be to blame because my darling husband snores like a warthog ( he is also ex us marine with ptsd so I daren't jab him in the ribs as is customary in these circumstances in case he breaks my neck lol!!)
anyway - I'm running 10mg per day ( split) - and so far no sides so far other than my clit got really sensitive ( not a bad thing!) - skin is a little oilier but it was always dry beforehand so even that's not an issue. Aaaanyway hi to all of you - I'm looking forward to sharing my results :)

Anavar is a liver toxic oral steroid. It's normal to feel sluggish and tired when using liver toxic steroids because of the stress they put on your liver.

Are you using a good liver aid supplement with your cycle? That will help big time.

Look for a good liver aid supplement based on NAC, TUDCA and milk thistle. I recommend the product n2guard from n2bm.com to my clients.

Welcome to Elitefitness.com.

For your cycle, anavar and cardarine is a great combination, but I suggest you take care of your sleeping issues before you push with your cycle. Try earplugs.

Welcome aboard!

Yes, sleeping is very important for any athlete and you should make sure to get that fixed up.

Welcome, glad to have you! Sleep is very important to recovery so I suspect that this is the main cause of your feelings. I would see what options are out there to help your husband to stop snoring as my first course of action. Definitely add in that N2Guard as was already suggested just to combat the liver toxicity of the anavar. Drink tons of water too.

Welcome to EliteFitness!

Everybody has advised you on the PED part of your problem, so I will advise you how to get rid of your husband's snoring.

All he has to do, is a simple exercise every day. First, with the mouth closed he has to press his tip of the tongue agains the inner side of the upper-front teeth. He has to do 20 reps of pressing for a second.

Then do the same thing with the inner side of the lower-front teeth - also 20 reps.

Finally, press the tongue agains the upper part of the mouth, and move it as if he were wiping it - 20 reps.

These exercises will strengthen the throat muscles that are responsible for snoring, and it will be drastically reduced. I snore like a warhog as well, and my wife had huge problems with that. Ever since I started doing this exercise on a daily basis, the snoring got reduced big time.

Top Bottom