Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New HGH gel helping men/women everywhere

See here's my thinking. It still says 'broth'. Not growth. Small detail but anyway.

You ask 'Any one hear hard' (heard) about it? Which would be kinda normal for a member on Elite only to then, all scammer like, suggest we contact you for info.

And gel?? C'mon. They're still working on a low dose weak oral HGH and now someone thinks we can just rub it on our skin?? LOLOLOLOLOL

Where you from Venus? It's HOMEOPATHIC. LOLOLOLOL

Try, if you can (even just for a moment) to understand what HGH is? Got it. Now what's it's made from. It's a VERY sensitive long chain of amino acids aka a peptide.

It arrives, as a PED, in powder form. Once made up with a special kind of water it has to be kept cool and away from heat as it'll degrade real quick. In essence it'll be a waste.

Now I'm aware (via articles) that docs are working on one which would 'wrap' these chains and carry them through the gut wall ad thus could be used orally. But, thus far, when it's worked it's been with low doses. Nowhere near, in fact, those used by athletes as a PED (2-5ius a day or more). A FRACTION.

Now, ignoring the whole homeopathic thing, all of a sudden a company claims to have created an FDA registered (not the same as 'approved') product. This 'gel' is suddenly able to pass through the skin and introduce the HGH to the body.

Only, because of the homeopathic thing, it doesn't. Want to guess why?? Cos the whole 'thing' is to supposedly dilute HGH (or any other active and useful thing) to the point where next to FUCK ALL of the original ingredient exists (indeed some fans argue the more diluted the better) and so the gel will be just that... a gel. With NO, or next to no HGH in it. Am I right??

And that was assuming we could actually get the HGH through the skin using a carrier which didn't harm it.

You know... I've changed my mind. Research kicks ass (as does knowledge)!

Ergo it's a damned scam.

Top Bottom