Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New here, Will need help shortly!

Congrats! How exciting! I'm sure the last few weeks are the worst but I can imagine they are also your last few weeks of full night sleep for the next few yrs!

Lots of great info here so we can watch Jr grow and you shrink in the coming months!

As for formula feeding - don't rule out BFing if you want help with feedings. You can pump milk and baby can bottlefeed easily. I did it for about 9 months, easily. :)

ck2006 said:
Whatever you do, do not be tempted to try on your prepregnancy clothes when you get home. Do not try them on even after a month, and remember your stomach will return to a somewhat semi normal state LOL.

LOL. I'm not sure I like the way "semi normal" sounds. But I guess I'll have to live with it.

We picked out a name....David (after his Daddy)

JessHaze said:
LOL. I'm not sure I like the way "semi normal" sounds. But I guess I'll have to live with it.

We picked out a name....David (after his Daddy)

Some women are blessed and you wouldn't even know they had children, some are not. But either way, small price to pay for creating a life.

Daisy has some wonderful advice, I did the same.

David is a great name.

Hi! I've been reading on this board and saw your post. I can relate. I am not pregnant but had 3 children in 31/2 years. My oldest now is 7 and my baby is 3 I breast feed all three children and the weight absolutly comes off quicker but you absolutley have to watch how and what you eat and ingest. That would mean no clen. I would say breast feeding is easier no sterilization of bottles no preparation of formula and I loved the post where you can pump and husband can feed. I know of new moms who mixed up both breast feeding and bottle feeding. I just wanted to let you know if you have questions feel free to get in touch.

Top Bottom