Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New here, tried this before but....

I would personally, I would drop it to 4oz and eat 5 meals... Are you forcing food when you're not hungry?

That's where my issue is. The eating and not being hungry. I don't force it. My bf refers to me as a non eater. I don't starve myself, I just don't get hungry. Id have to do some re-figuring to get 5 meals a day.

The 5 meals per day plan will help to speed up your metabolism and in turn of course help to reduce BF.

That's where my issue is. The eating and not being hungry. I don't force it. My bf refers to me as a non eater. I don't starve myself, I just don't get hungry. Id have to do some re-figuring to get 5 meals a day.

Im the same! I do a light version of the warrior diet. still get all my cals in and work pretty good for me personally.

One of the keys to dieting, imo, is doing what works for you. What I think would be beneficial is to plug your meal plan into a site like fitday.com and get a calorie count and a macro breakdown. It gives you some place to start and some idea of what you're really taking in and how it relates to your goals.

One of the keys to dieting, imo, is doing what works for you. What I think would be beneficial is to plug your meal plan into a site like fitday.com and get a calorie count and a macro breakdown. It gives you some place to start and some idea of what you're really taking in and how it relates to your goals.

this!:verygood:

also good advice from Zed.

We put all my info into scoobys website and that gave me a outline.

Top Bottom