Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New here....Looks like great info!

ISLAND~COCONUT

Hi, I am new to this forum, but have definitely been doing my research.
I am planning on starting on var 2.5 twice a day. And as soon as I can get ahold of it. I will add Primo, just going to do 50mg q 5 days for about 10 -12 weeks.
My stat's are 5'7 118, about 11-12% body fat.

I have ran var a full 12 week but the most at 7.5 per day, and then did a few short runs at 5mg/day. I am excited to add the primo in. I am planning on doing some competitions this early summer :qt:

Let me know if any tips of advice. I work out 3-4 times a week. I use a trainer half that time, just to help me with heavy lifts etc
Only problem...he is always involved in the natural shows...so I need to get away from those.

Hey! we're glad to have you here,get ready to fill your brain with awsome info!:)

Hey I~C Welcome to EF and we are very happy to have you with us.
Like my good bro RADAR said tons and tons of gr8 info here and lots of super sistas too.
So dont be afraid to post up and do it ofter. The more all you chikas post the better this section will be for all of you.

So if you wouldnt mind tell us what are your goals, what is your workout like and what is your diet like?
Looking forward to seeing you post up.
Later sista!

Welcome to EF Island!! As far as the var goes, I had good results from my first cycle of var 5mg twice daily for 8 weeks. I am having great results on my current cycle which is 10mg twice daily of var. Just start out low because it is better to assess your tolerance first. As for the primo I too was recently looking into trying it out. But with some words of wisdom from the ladies on here I decided not to go for it because of sides. To help with any questions or answers you can always read my thread asking about primo. Happy lifting!!

Brittneyleigh

Sent from my ADR6400L using EliteFitness

Hey chic welcome.....I had good results with var and Britts right when she said start low to find you tolerance, I believe start low and stay low as long as your gaining , otherwise you making a rod for your own back as your bod will need more to react, One thing I learned when I was going to try the primo was that it takes 8 weeks to reach peak levels so you need to run for no less than 14 weeks , Some the girls also mentioned hair loss . Sorry I couldn't be more help ......Good luck with your goals.......Donna

Welcome to Elite Fitness. We are delighted to have you. I gifted you a platinum membership to make navigating the site easier for you..

This is the best site on the Internet! Enjoy!

Top Bottom