Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

new on here advice plz

girton

hi there, I'm new on this site so wanted to give details of my stats diet training ect so you can get to know what I'm doing its all come to a grinding halt (must be doing something wrong somewhere to the point where I'm concidering taking steroids)37years old5ft 5140lbsbodyfat 18train 5 days aweekMonday restTuesday shoulders/absweds armsThursday quads/buttFriday restSaturday chest/side deltssunday back/butt/hamsno cardio6am protein shake banana7.30 50g oats 4egg whites 1 egg10.30 100g chicken,or tuna, salad, olive oil on wholwwheat torrila 1.30 150g salmon or steak 60g quinioa cup veg4.30 60g brown rice or wholewheat noddles 100g chicken cup vegbefore training bcaasaftertraining protein shake 25g dexcrose bcaas7.30 130g chicken 150g sweet potatoe or bagal cup veg9.00 150g yogert, 100g fruit 20g almonds the problem is since I hurt my shoulder and had to lower the weight but higher reps, cus I lost some strength feel like I'm getting smaller but fatter, should I just ride the storm and build the weight back up to what I was doing then should I start growing again soory to moan but feel like I'm lifting but getting knowwhere,should I take something to help?thanks

My first question for you is do you have your overall food macros? How many calories are you eating?

What's your overall goal?

With an injury, you do need to ride out the storm because if you don't (and I know how hard it is) it'll linger on and become a chronic injury. You can make adjustments in other areas to maintain i.e.: changes in diet, add in more cardio etc etc.

The other thing to keep in mind is that as we go lower with our bf, it does get more challenging. Steroids aren't the answer for an injury. Half the battle in in your head and it's never good to take an AAS out of a feeling of desperation or panic.

Are you getting any type of physio or injury rehab?

I don't think steroids are the answer either. Are you working with a coach or trainer to rehabilitate your shoulder?

Your diet as a whole looks OK but I am not a big wheat fan. It is very inflammatory in the body and causes gastric distress in a lot of people. Even if they don't have a gluten allergy.

hi thanks for the replys , I'm on 40 40 20 as if I eat anymore more carbs I'm bloated to death! I had a trainer last year and he told me to do 45p 35c 20f eat 260gram of protein aday which I think is way to much as ive read fourms so ive cut it downt to 200gram aday and uped the carbs try and eat 2300 on training days and 2000 on rest days all whats happenng is I'm losing muscle and getting a potbelly I look worse now than I did last year just feel eveytime I lift weights nothing is working sooorrrryyy to moan but its frustrating the hell out of me think it might be the wheat????? shell I eat just sweet potatoes ??

Top Bottom