Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New here

California_Wife

Hi!

I just turned 50 and I am in need of getting rid of some fat. I have pictures in my profile and as you will see I am in pretty good shape. I work out every day, starting with a 10 mile run usually and /or the stair master for another 30 mins. After this I workout with weights with my husband and we hit it pretty hard.

My problem is the dreaded hips and butt. I am very lean, well muscled up top but my butt is upper thighs are holding tight. 5'3 110lbs and I am getting a bit frustrated.

Thinking long and hard about Anavar. My husband is on T3 and T4 due to an exposure he was involved with and ruined his thyroid. T3 makes me very jittery so I doubt if Clenbuterol will suffice also. My diet is so very clean, rarely do I cheat but the darn butt fat stays.

HELP!

Hi!

I just turned 50 and I am in need of getting rid of some fat. I have pictures in my profile and as you will see I am in pretty good shape. I work out every day, starting with a 10 mile run usually and /or the stair master for another 30 mins. After this I workout with weights with my husband and we hit it pretty hard.

My problem is the dreaded hips and butt. I am very lean, well muscled up top but my butt is upper thighs are holding tight. 5'3 110lbs and I am getting a bit frustrated.

Thinking long and hard about Anavar. My husband is on T3 and T4 due to an exposure he was involved with and ruined his thyroid. T3 makes me very jittery so I doubt if Clenbuterol will suffice also. My diet is so very clean, rarely do I cheat but the darn butt fat stays.

HELP!

Welcome !!

I did see the pics & WOW !! you look awesome... I would love to look like you at 50, You can really see all the hard work you've put in.
I hear you abou the hips & Butt, those are definitely my problem areas...
As lean as you are, I think anavar would be a good choice, just start low and increase it as you go.
I just started a var cycle 2 days ago, so I can't tell you from personal experience yet, but I've read a lot about it & is as safe as it gets for women.
I'll let u know how it goes for me.

Best of luck to u ! :)

Thank you for the kind remarks...I have worked hard and long and it does not get easier as you age! I was curious about bloat, I really dislike holding water.

Welcome to EF!
WOW is all I can say sista. You make 50 look very very nice chika!
Hope to see you stick around and get your old man on here too!
Best regards
Zed

Thank you for the kind remarks...I have worked hard and long and it does not get easier as you age! I was curious about bloat, I really dislike holding water.

I know some women have posted that they had a bloat at first, I just started so can't tell u yet, so far my 3rd day no water bloat.

I hate holding water too.

and yes, it doesn't get easier with age ! but your a great example, that it can be done :)

I doubt that my husband will be on the forums. He has his hobbies too and I have to say that at 49 he looks incredible:chomp: 6 feet tall and he is running maybe 210lbs but not a lot of fat. I would guess 12-15% and he works out as much as he can when he gets the time. Has a very good sense of humor and would be fun here. He is kinda like George Clooney without the gray hair and a tighter body.

He has offered in the past his Cytomel/T3 but he also cautioned about hurting your thyroid. He takes T3 and T4 after he was caught up in a very bad explosion. It literally destroyed his hormones, his thyroid, etc. He is very knowledgeable on the guys side but not the womens. He trusts what the women are doing and not so much a guys perspective on what a woman should or should not do.

It was his encouragement to try this site, so here I am. I work my butt off in the gym. Every morning 5 am I do my run and I mean RUN HARD! I like to get the 10 miles in and hopefully the stair master is open for a good 30 minutes of more cardio. I go change and off to the weights do perform a routine he taught me. I do put on nice muscle fast but my darn butt and thighs are relentless in holding the fat.

My diet...it is so clean and my calories are about 800 on some days or 500 and others maybe 1200. I zig zag diet mostly to keep the body from setting the BMR but to no avail. Mostly greens, a little cheese and seldom meat...I stop eating at 5 pm and I do enjoy my coffee though..have my Keurig Coffee maker and I LOVE IT!

Bob had mentioned another pill which I fail to recall. He said to stay off Winstrol because of the joint issues and with my running that would not work. He did order a product called Forged something or other. I do not do well on diet stuff that causes jitters...just for what ever reason it sets me off badly.

I do enjoy heavy weights, I did get my bench press to 125 lbs and my arm curls I use 30 lbs dumb bells. I do not squat much but the last time I did 170lbs from the front side as that is Bobs favorite. These days it is Good Mornings, kick backs on the cable machines, leg extensions, walking lunges and squats against the wall. He mentioned trying squats using a box so maybe tomorrow I will give that a try.

The reason your body is holding on to what little fat you have is because you are starving it on those 500 or 800 cal days. That's not enough, even for 5'3".
I really don't understand how you can regularly function on so little nourishment- do you notice any other signs that you are not getting enough nourishment?
Dry/thinning hair, brittle nails, lack of energy, low blood pressure, constipation, bruise easily, dizziness, brain fog, get cold easily?
You are at a normal weight for your height, which leads me to believe your body has adapted to those low calorie days, and your metabolism has slowed. A person with a normal metabolism would lose weight (muscle then fat) very quickly on that little food, but you seem to have stalled.
I very humbly suggest you work on increasing your lean protein and healthy fat intake You will see an improvement in your energy, and your endurance will increase as well..

I doubt that my husband will be on the forums. He has his hobbies too and I have to say that at 49 he looks incredible:chomp: 6 feet tall and he is running maybe 210lbs but not a lot of fat. I would guess 12-15% and he works out as much as he can when he gets the time. Has a very good sense of humor and would be fun here. He is kinda like George Clooney without the gray hair and a tighter body.

He has offered in the past his Cytomel/T3 but he also cautioned about hurting your thyroid. He takes T3 and T4 after he was caught up in a very bad explosion. It literally destroyed his hormones, his thyroid, etc. He is very knowledgeable on the guys side but not the womens. He trusts what the women are doing and not so much a guys perspective on what a woman should or should not do.

It was his encouragement to try this site, so here I am. I work my butt off in the gym. Every morning 5 am I do my run and I mean RUN HARD! I like to get the 10 miles in and hopefully the stair master is open for a good 30 minutes of more cardio. I go change and off to the weights do perform a routine he taught me. I do put on nice muscle fast but my darn butt and thighs are relentless in holding the fat.

My diet...it is so clean and my calories are about 800 on some days or 500 and others maybe 1200. I zig zag diet mostly to keep the body from setting the BMR but to no avail. Mostly greens, a little cheese and seldom meat...I stop eating at 5 pm and I do enjoy my coffee though..have my Keurig Coffee maker and I LOVE IT!

Bob had mentioned another pill which I fail to recall. He said to stay off Winstrol because of the joint issues and with my running that would not work. He did order a product called Forged something or other. I do not do well on diet stuff that causes jitters...just for what ever reason it sets me off badly.

I do enjoy heavy weights, I did get my bench press to 125 lbs and my arm curls I use 30 lbs dumb bells. I do not squat much but the last time I did 170lbs from the front side as that is Bobs favorite. These days it is Good Mornings, kick backs on the cable machines, leg extensions, walking lunges and squats against the wall. He mentioned trying squats using a box so maybe tomorrow I will give that a try.

Wow, 500 or 800 cals a day is extremely low, your body needs much more nutrients than 500 cals can provide.
Like Trex74 said, I think you should work on increasing your lean Protein and healthy fat intake,
You need to have your diet in check, before contemplating to use var.

If I could suggest this, I like doing Hip Lift Progression, I find it works really good for toning your butt, of course Squats are awesome, lunges (side to side lunges), Sliding lunges, I also love step ups..
Hip exts.. I think the trick is to do a variation of these to target different areas.

Good luck
& Take Care :)

At 50 the metabolism is not the machine it was once long ago. I eat a lot of fruit, more vegan than anything these days. As far as the side effects mentioned by Trex... none really. There is the customary age related issues but between the fiber, vitamins, gallon of water ever day and raising 4 kids that does make you tired...none to speak of..been this way for a decade. Up at 4am to work out and bed at 9pm 7 days a week. The age presents a problem you younger ladies have yet to endure, the metabolism needs some assistance as we age it does not function like it used to. I do take thyroid but it is t$ 125mcg ed. I change my cardio routines up frequently. At 1200 cals I feel like I had a feast, does not take make to give me a full feeling.

Will take your thoughts on the exercise variations, Thank You. Thank you both for your input, it is well taken and accepted

Sista get away from the leg extensions. That excersize has ruined more knees then any other excersize known!
At our age you cant afford to be doing that to yourself. PULEEZE do front squats instead. They actually make your knees healthier and in no way destroy what you already have.
Friends dont let friends do leg extensions (Moya) And its a dam good statement!

Top Bottom