Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New here ! In need of serious help

klynette0x

Hey, I'm new here I have no clue where to post or if I'm doing this correctly so please bear with me ! I weighed in at about 215lbs now I'm down to around 160lbs. I eat clean, I workout 4 times a week 2 hours a day, my workouts change and I have been at a 3 month plateau. I have hypothyroidism and I take t4....I heard about t3. Any help ?
1f92e6fd0111f85473adfcd4e2fee451.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

first off great job. you look like a different person

that is a lot of weight to lose in a short time so naturally it is going to become harder to continue that. your body is adjusting now.

the next step is to realize that you are probably eating and burning calories at maintenance again. so what you need to do is cut down food intake a bit more. something like a 300 calorie deficit a day will get your weight going down again.

i also recommend a couple things for you.

1. n2slin 30 minutes before your meal. that will help block fat gain
2. GW daily from sarms1.com .. that will increase endurance and burn fat

both are non hormonal and safe for females

Thank you ! And the food thing, I barely eat as it is cause I have classes and work so I don't think I can cut my food intake down anymore lol , and I'll definitely research that thanks !

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Who told you to take T4?

If you have hypothyroidism, what you need to be taking is T3. T4 is the storage form of thyroid hormone in the body. It needs to be converted to the active form of T3 in order to be used by the body.

Most people with hypothyroidism are producing enough T4 already. Their problem is that their body isn't converting the T4 into T3.

I wonder if you are not eating enough and have stalled your metabolism. I think a good idea would be to tack calories with something like myfitnesspal and make sure you are getting enough.

Great job on your transformation.

Top Bottom