Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Gal on the block

Twinpeaks

Hello Ladies,

Just wanted to say hello. I've been browsing around this site for quite sometime. I've learned alot....a very imformative site.

Now for a question.....just started body building 7 months ago. I've always worked out, but just to keep fit. I decided to change my tune. My question is this...when on a cutting cycle should I stick to just cardio? or cardio in the am and train in the pm.

Thanks in advance :rainbow:

Are you asking if you should cut out training & just do cardio? NOOOOOOOO! A cutting diet will limit your ability to grow muscle and cardio will increase the muscle catabolism. Your best bet would be to do cardio in the AM & train in the PM. Or if you need to,. you can train whenever & do cardio training. Don't overdo cardio though. You can trade in some of the energy you spend on cardio to intense training.

Sassy69 said:
Are you asking if you should cut out training & just do cardio? NOOOOOOOO! A cutting diet will limit your ability to grow muscle and cardio will increase the muscle catabolism. Your best bet would be to do cardio in the AM & train in the PM. Or if you need to,. you can train whenever & do cardio training. Don't overdo cardio though. You can trade in some of the energy you spend on cardio to intense training.

Whatshe said. :)

Plus, to cut or get lean, it is 90% diet. If your diet is clean and you are lifting, cardio is a DISTANT 3rd on a way to get lean.

Top Bottom