Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New, first cycle - Questions + routine advice needed

MiniMami

Hi Kings/Queens! I'm 36, 5'1", 126 lbs and starting my first cycle of 'var. Seeing some results but I am awful at building a defined workout routine. Are there any good prebuilt resources I can snag one from to keep me on track?
Is 5-7.5 mg var too much? I keep seeing up to 10 is fine but reading here this actually seems like maybe too much.
I noticed a side effect is I seem to have gained weight that doesn't see like fat but may be lots of water retention. Is that normal?
Var is from Napsgear.
Thank you!

Hi Kings/Queens! I'm 36, 5'1", 126 lbs and starting my first cycle of 'var. Seeing some results but I am awful at building a defined workout routine. Are there any good prebuilt resources I can snag one from to keep me on track?
Is 5-7.5 mg var too much? I keep seeing up to 10 is fine but reading here this actually seems like maybe too much.
I noticed a side effect is I seem to have gained weight that doesn't see like fat but may be lots of water retention. Is that normal?
Var is from Napsgear.
Thank you!

I would go with 5mgs anavar max per day with 10mgs cardarine
and even from trust sources like naps you should roidtest your orals if you're a female, just to be safe

you sound like you already started taking anavar, what are you eating and how are you training now?

you gotta do 5mgs anavar max
go low carbs and higher training volume
you going to do a Log for us?

I would do 5mgs anavar with low carbs and cardio lots of it
and post a Femal Anavar log for us

5mgs anavar with 10mgs cardarine and 2 caps cardazol
and a log on EF for us

Top Bottom