Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New and Craving Muscle!!

Ms.Doom

Hi everyone I joined a while back.
Im 26 yrs old and have one huge goal.

to gain more muscle!! :p

Im tired of being called skinny.
im about 5'1 more or less and weight close to 100 lbs...
I know its very little, I dont even know why i have a gard time gaining mass, lol.
right now im not eating clean im scared of eating clean cause all that would happen was id lose weight and people would ask me if i was eating.

Im faithful to my protein shakes I cant live without them! I drink about 3 shakes a day, take my flax seed oil, and right now im on TRAC for mass gaining and strength.

Im just stumped and frustrated cause I cant seem to gain muscle very good. I lift as heavy as my lil body can lift.

I need help :worried:

Hi MsDoom! First - we've got plenty of girls here who are your height-ish but lifting fiends. The thing is that you need to eat for what you are trying to achieve. You don't have to starve yourself to "eat clean" but if you eat shit, even a hugely high calorie diet can leave you nutritionally starving.

If you can post up your current diet SPECIFICALLY, i.e.

Meal 1: 8 am
-----------
1 whole egg + 4 egg whites
1/2 c oatmeal

Meal 2: 11 am
-------------
2 scoops Isopure protein mix

Total cals: xxxx
Protein: xxxx grams / yy%
Carbs: xxx grams / yy%
Fats: xxx grams / yy% ---- If you use a food counts program like www.fitday.com, it gives you all the above numbers if you load your day's meal plan into it

--- the above is also requested in the link that Bunny listed.

Diet is 80% of anything you are trying to accomplish. If you don't eat for what you want to achieve, any amount of lifting or cardio or whatever is almost literally a waste of time.

Top Bottom