Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to clembuterol.. Tell me what u think of my plan

Wow..that's a pretty impressive loss. Were you taking anything else? I've never seen those types of results with just clen before. Nice work.

Haha, thanks, but as I said. Pretty bad muscle loss toward the end...
Used nothing else, just food, weights and Clen... Couldn't even do much cardio because of the sides though. Goodluck with your use If you're giving it a shot though :)

Haha, thanks, but as I said. Pretty bad muscle loss toward the end...
Used nothing else, just food, weights and Clen... Couldn't even do much cardio because of the sides though. Goodluck with your use If you're giving it a shot though :)

Honestly, clen doesn't do much for me that I couldn't do with my diet being bang on. I've done a few rounds with it for preps etc and just don't have those types of results. Combined with the sides, for me, it's not worth it.

Honestly, clen doesn't do much for me that I couldn't do with my diet being bang on. I've done a few rounds with it for preps etc and just don't have those types of results. Combined with the sides, for me, it's not worth it.

I used it when I didnt know too much about diet and wanted to drop for summer. I dropped like 12 lbs then used Clen.. So within a month <33lbs.. I was 80kg~ which is.. 170 ish pounds lol :/ at my height is light.
If you know how to diet then you're set anyways :D goodluck with future comps!

I used it when I didnt know too much about diet and wanted to drop for summer. I dropped like 12 lbs then used Clen.. So within a month <33lbs.. I was 80kg~ which is.. 170 ish pounds lol :/ at my height is light.
If you know how to diet then you're set anyways :D goodluck with future comps!

Thanks!! :)

8 months is a short time after a baby to start anything IMO i doubt that your hormones have leveled out yet not a doc but id say give your body a bit more of a break. Clen is serious stuff and not to be taken lightly. Post up your diet and workout and im sure ladies on hear will help dial everything in and get further in results than you would from clen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll take cardio over Clen any day

Agreed 100%.
Clen also causes hardening of the sack around the heart amongst other things. I will not touch it. I get better results with a cup of green tea after breakfast and lunch any way.
*Do not boil the water. If you do let it sit for 3 minutes before you put the tea bag in otherwise you lose all the benefits. Do not get decaffeinated either.
Congratulations on your 70lb loss so far. Very impressive!

Thanx guys! I got flagged for saying something the wrong way on hereso bear with me im still tryna figure out how to say stuff. The clen I got FOR MY LAB RATS was phony so im getting THEM annother kind and hopefullythis one will be more effective.lol

Top Bottom