Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New body builder wanting advice!!!

emac

hi
I am 19 and just starting out in body building, i am a mrtial artist and have gained many goals at this. But body Builing is like entering a new world for me i wanted to know what supplments i would be able to take on medication.
I only have one kidney which works so have to take medication including tablets for my blood pressure because of the kideney (including beta blockers) i have seen some of the pics on hear they are gr8 will i be able to looklike this while on medication?

I can't tell you what kind of results you might achieve. You will want to be careful with your protein intake for a start. You need plenty of protein to grow, but you have to make sure you don't overload you kidney. You won't be able to use most of the common diet pills if you ever decide to cut for a show.

I have managed to put on a decent amount of muscle with a diet that is 15-20% protein. Maybe that's a good place for you to start. Just make sure you divide all your food (especially protein) into 5-6 equal meals spaced evenly throughout the day. Drink PLENTY of water and train with heavy weights.

Top Bottom