Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Negative & Toxic People

velvett said:
I have another article that relates to business that is similiar conceptually - I'll scan it and post it.
Sweet!
Absolutely hear you on the work situation .. where you MUST work with these people daily, both co-worker AND client, and frankly, you cannot ignore them or distance yourself without finding another job or taking & huge pay cut. In my work situation, there is just no way around it .. NONE. SO i KNOW others may feel the same, specifically a few people I spoke to face to face, so I thought wtf, this may just help somebody else.

What's just as bad is when these people are of relation & family. Whether through blood or marriage they exist, you see them at get togethers or reunions, events etc (if you don't completely distance yourself from your family, which sometimes there is no other choice.)

I was hestitant to post this lest it be taken as a negative thread in itself, but anything that HELPS you deal with those that you simply cannot avoid, walk away from or cut out from yourself, is a positive step to making YOUR life better.

velvett said:
I have someone I am working for right now that does this to me and while it's not a job a should walk away from am I am seriously considering it. I saw him today for just shy on two hours and he might as well have physically beaten me because that's how I feel when I finally can get away from him.

Anywhooooooooooo

Great thread.

I absolutely have been there! I did leave my job (although I was "let go") and in fact, I am still dragging myself away from the really nasty situation. My, my, my, how I wish I had read this thread early on. Thank you, Bunny for posting at just the right time!
:heart:

Top Bottom