Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need something for crossfit

SiRoJa

I am a woman, 32 years old, working out really hard.Started the training like 5 years ago, and ever since only went onwith more and more. Now I want to get it on the next level, and evencompete in cross fit kind of competitions. Are there any supplementsor compounds that can help me boost my performance safely for awoman?

For crossfit, there is nothing like SARMS - they will give some amazing performance enhancement, and the side effects will be minimal. I would recommend a SARMS triple stack:
1. Cardarine GW or SR9009 - amazing boost in endurance and recovery
2. Ostarine - overall recovery, joint health, strength, muscle mass
3. Andarine S4 - explosive strength.

With this triple stack you would be able to get all of the benefits of SARMS, and rock on the crossfit arena.

For crossfit, there is nothing like SARMS - they will give some amazing performance enhancement, and the side effects will be minimal. I would recommend a SARMS triple stack:
1. Cardarine GW or SR9009 - amazing boost in endurance and recovery
2. Ostarine - overall recovery, joint health, strength, muscle mass
3. Andarine S4 - explosive strength.

With this triple stack you would be able to get all of the benefits of SARMS, and rock on the crossfit arena.

this.. I would actually use both GW and SR9009

the GW split 10mg a day and the SR dosed at 5-10mg pre exercise

Great options above. Don't forget about creatine. It is a cheap, safe, and effective supplement that is great for explosive movements like weightlifting and sprinting.

Top Bottom