Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need some help, last few weeks of figure prep

Cdub0325

So, I’m a little under 3/4 weeks out from my shows. This is my first year ever cycling aas I prep. I bulked wirh anavar and my coach had me start cutting with It. At 6 weeks out coach threw in winny and Nolva. The Nolva was too high and I was Tired all the time so I stopped It and then went back on and found a tolerable amount. Problem is, my weight got stuck. So here I am Working my tail off and eating right and stuck at this number. She tells me to stop worrying about this number so much and to go by pics, but I’m fluffy in areas that I’m not otherwise and I know It’s water retention. I made a decision to stop taking anything at all and start taking clen. Wake up next day, bam, down 2 pounds. I don’t want to take a bunch of unnecessary stops when I’ve done It natural before and was way leaner at this far out than I fewl I am Now. Granted I’ve put on a lot of mass, but something in that stack is making me hold onto water and I’m trying to figure out how to turn It around.

This is a total disaster. You are going to really mess up your body. Send me a email (link in my signature).

You want to be using an aromatize inhibitor like aromasin for estrogen support. Not a SERM like nolvadex.

Also, has your coach given you any instructions about PCT for after your cycle?

Top Bottom