Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need reassurance

Zoongas

After 2 years of ups and downs, and now spending time reading through the great feedback posted on this site. I now believe I may be on the right track, however if anyone out there could let me know their thoughts, this would be greatly appreciated.

I am 130 lbs, 5ft 6", and have been struggling with carrying excess body fat (not sure of %). My training programme consists of 3 - 4 days of weight training going to failure, cardio 4 - 5 days (25-30 mins). My diet is eating 5-6 small meals a day with what I believe is the right proportion of P, C, F. I have cycled Clen, ECA and small amounts of Deca and Winstrol. This is where the frustration begins.

At times I have seen some great results, but cannot manage to maintain them!!! I know underneath all of this fat is muscle waiting to show through, as I can feel it, but the problem is I cannot shake the bloody fat off. I have spent this morning reading the feedback on the Birth Control Pill, and yes I am, and have been taking this for 14 years. I now believe this could be the cause of the stubborness of my b.f. So today the pill packet went into the bin and a doctors appt. made to look into other methods (IUD seems to be the favorite option).

Question is: Could the pill have been the problem all along or if not can you give feedback if there is any other hurdle that I should be aware of ??

My boyfriend is seeing tremendous gains with cylces of Test, T3 and Clen, and I do not want to be left behind...

Many Thanks
Zoongas

:confused:

Are you consistent with diet and training?
How many calories a day and what are the percentages?
Are the sources clean or are you eating junk?
Just looking at it I would say that you need to go at least 45 min preferably an hour of cardio 4 days rather than what you are doing now if you are not getting the results you want.

My diet consists of: 120 gms P, 84 gms C, 54 gms F per day. Occasionally a little bit of chocky is eaten, but other than that all meals are healthy. Never really been one for fatty, salty food only chocky cravings.

Just eyeballing it it looks like about 1500 cals per day. I did that same thing and like you became very frustrated at the lack of results. How long have you been eating that few calories? What worked for me is to increase my calories to 2500 per day and do 2 60 min cardio sessions per week max, lift my ass off in the gym, supplemented with a little anavar, gained about 10# of muscle in 12 weeks and some fat as well. I have now upped the cardio to 4-5 60 min sessions while keeping my calories the same and the fat is coming off, when that stops working I will tweak the diet a bit. I really beat hell out of myself for a long time and didn't get what I wanted and was given the above advice from a couple of people who I deeply respect (Lobo and IG), my body now responds to just minor changes and less effort. I know that it is going to be another 6 months before I start looking like I want to but there is no doubt that I will get there.

also the pill isn't doing you any favors and you may need to add some topical yohimbine hcl to get the estrogen related fat off.

I would agree w/ Temple. Not too sure about the birth control - I was on a low estrogen/progesten pill for 15 years and went off in February. I haven't seen any major differences in body fat. Also I did two natural body building competitions last year and theonly thing that got my body fat down was morning cardio on an empty stomach.

I followed a diet that was about 1500 cal, hi protein, low carb, low fat, for about 8 months during which I did two competitions. The fallout was that after the 2nd competition I wasn't able to drop my bodyfat anymore. Basically I ballooned up and haven't been able to drop bf despite continuous clean dieting, training like a mofo and cardio. Just as you can start stagnating when you don't change up your lifting routine, it seems that you can get stuck if you follow an "extreme" diet for too long. I'm going back to a 30% protein. 50% carb, 20% fat diet for a while to see if I can't kick my metabolism back into gear and drop the weight. Jeez, I'm in the gym almost 2x per day now, doing morning cardio and night lifting. Hoping to see results...

Check what Temple says and see if that works. Sometimes you can only try to manipulate your body so much for results when you have to go back to basics and let your metabolism figure out where it needs to run naturally first.

Anyway, just some thoughts. Good Luck! I am also going to try the topical yohimbine hcl thing too....

A BF% profile would be very good information to know before going too much farther in your quest. It would give you the baseline for objectivly measuring your body composition. This is good because when you get below 16-18% visuals may cause you to sacrafice LBM from your solid areas whist chasing a percieved bad area. After all your hard work, that would be a real shame!!

Also, it will provide a method of objectivly tracking your progress in the LBM gains area, without having to wonder if it's really fat or water. Water and some BF is a fact of life for some individuals due to genetics and hormonal sensitivity. No need in working against yourself needlessly when it comes time to supplement with AS, you can be sure with accurate BF measurments.

BTW, it seems to me that at 130#, 5"6" you are pretty close to non-comp ideal for a BB with good definition. What are your goals?

BE

Not sure of my BF.

I guess like a lot of of us I'm looking for a nicely defined/cut physic - but not as developed as a BB.

Thanks,

Z

All excellent advice before me.

Here is a bit of a different spin on things. Have you considered backing off on the cardio for a bit? You know, in combination with the extreme diet and all that cardio your metabolism has adjusted and has been in "starvation mode" ie holding on to fat for dear life as it believes that you are starving.

Before my first bbing comp last year I was doing 5 sessions p/week (45 min at a clip), 5 am on empty stomach and three more eve sessions. I was told THE FIRST thing I had to do was cut back on cardio - PERIOD. The first week after that I did hardly any and yes I did gain fat. But my body quickly adjusted and I slowly increased the cardio as the weeks progressed. I began about 8 weeks out at 18%bf at 118# (I'm 5'3 1/2") and competed at 10% at 112# - without the use of A/S....the following week did another show, cleaned up diet further and changed the "water intake thang" and came in at 8% at 109#.

Of course, my diet was also waaaaaaaay off.

Just a thought - any body else?

I have taken the advice of cutting back my cardio over the last 3 weeks (couldn't do much with a sprained back) however, I am about to begin again. I have worked with my diet and am now eating 6 meals a day, high carb(P - 60gms, C - 200 gms, F - ).

My question is, should I leave the calories as they are or look at changing the ratio ? I am aiming to do approx 3 - 4 days, 40 mins of cardio and 3 days weight training per week.

My goal as mentioned earlier is to become athletic (lean) not to build to much muscle.

Also, just read a post on effects on insulin with taking T3 and Clen. I have struggled to keep my body fat low and have always found that on completion of a cycle on Clen or T3, I tend to put on more body fat than when I first began ? Thought it was all in the mind..........

Top Bottom