Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need platinum member to post my wk 3 pics

Mid section looks okay. Need some real work on the lats and on stomach definition (lots of crunches, etc)

The arm shot is showing some bicep, but what you need to do is elevate your arm so your elbow is level with or slightly above your shoulder, forearm perpindicular to your upper arm with your hand in a fist and slightly bent in toward shoulder (your balled up fist that is) and slightly turned foward.

Try to think about flexing your abs and your back at the same time. You want to show a V-shape. Your hips will make it a little hard, but work on your back and your posing. Remember, bodybuilding/etc, is a game of illusion and that illusion is to show a wide upper body (shoulder/lats) tapering down to a narrow waist and then widening out at the upper thighs and down to the calfs.

Keep up the work.

Your still looking really edible however.

Do you want me to move the thread? I can't repost the pic's as they are duplicates and we aren't allowed to do that.

chesty said:

Your still looking really edible however.

...and how! Pass me a fork!

Smalls - your shoulder looks good in the bicep shot...is it hot in here or is it just you?

Top Bottom