Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need a legs/lower back regime that involves machine

If you Magic Marker'd that on a white Tshirt and wore it to the gym, pretty sure people would be too scared to look at you funny

lolol...I almost did this tonight ...my husband dug up a white shirt and a sharpie for it...too funny

so, tonight I did..

2000m on the rower/ergo...thats not a lot but more than Ive done in three months
seated leg press
seated calf raises (holy crap! pain!!)
seated leg extensions..careful to set the machine up good to not overextend teh knees
seated leg curls
good girl bad girls..haha...on a side note...some skeevie old guy stayed on an ab machine the entire time I was on both....I told my husband.."if thats what gets the old guy hot...whatever"..he chuckled...pregnant not fat shirt prolly wouldve been handy here
preacher curls..idk why..felt like it cuz the husband was next to the bench
12 laps in the pool

now for a plan for tomorrow
which will include pilates, the rower and the pool...these are every workout constants

I got a sacro belt in today and my leg press increased comfortable by 50 lbs...so that was really awesome
and I was utterly unprepared for the noises my pelvis made while doin the hip abductor machines..BUT, with the sacro belt my pelvis stayed in alignment...so Im really excited about that

I have to remind myself to always breathe for presses tho...not allowed to hold my breath...I hear its bad for fetuses..and the only problem Ive found with lifting during pregnancy

lolol...I almost did this tonight ...my husband dug up a white shirt and a sharpie for it...too funny

so, tonight I did..

2000m on the rower/ergo...thats not a lot but more than Ive done in three months
seated leg press
seated calf raises (holy crap! pain!!)
seated leg extensions..careful to set the machine up good to not overextend teh knees
seated leg curls
good girl bad girls..haha...on a side note...some skeevie old guy stayed on an ab machine the entire time I was on both....I told my husband.."if thats what gets the old guy hot...whatever"..he chuckled...pregnant not fat shirt prolly wouldve been handy here
preacher curls..idk why..felt like it cuz the husband was next to the bench
12 laps in the pool

now for a plan for tomorrow
which will include pilates, the rower and the pool...these are every workout constants

I got a sacro belt in today and my leg press increased comfortable by 50 lbs...so that was really awesome
and I was utterly unprepared for the noises my pelvis made while doin the hip abductor machines..BUT, with the sacro belt my pelvis stayed in alignment...so Im really excited about that

I have to remind myself to always breathe for presses tho...not allowed to hold my breath...I hear its bad for fetuses..and the only problem Ive found with lifting during pregnancy

sounds like you got a good workout in :)
does your pelvis click? what kind of noises does it make?

makes like weird clicks and then little pops at all the joints (S/I, femurs, SP)...tad bit of grinding too at the femur heads..but Im pretty sure Ive had grinding at the femurs for a few years now

supposedly all normal for now until the relaxin wears off post partum...upside is I guess blood serum levels peak mid pregnancy...so the hormone shouldnt increase and make things worse

Top Bottom