Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need a legs/lower back regime that involves machine

ya, I liked some of the livestrong site even if some of the stuff seemed uhhh...not very challlenging

your first link is a star wars pwned thingy...lol

lol @ count dooku

Dam chika that sounds pretty dam painful. But always keep in mind if it hurts STOP DOING IT RIGHT NOW!
Ok so this a a female thing that needs time to heal I am guessing. Is it possibe to squat light weights/body weight legs together?
Just asking as I dont know anything about all that stuff you talked about.

Leg extensions will screw your knees.
This dam machine should be taken out of every gym and destroyed. They have destroyed more knees then any other excersize known!
Do yourself a big favor and forget these.
Do any kind of squat and you will get much more benefit and be healthy!

Squats well pregnant is not a good idea. Leg ext when done correctly with the right weight etc in a steady controled manner are not bad IMO the problem is most people load up the ext and fling there legs about that will fack up a knee for sure.

You might want to check out my leg routine right now http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/w...2011-superqt-sees-her-abs-again-730037-3.html post 45 this is what I am doing tell my ankle is back to 100% not doing anything for calves because of the ankle I could do toe taps with no weight that actually might be a good idea. LOL Anyways for you seated calf raises and single leg standing calf raise maybe hold a db in one hand.

Something like these for calves
http://www.exrx.net/WeightExercises/Gastrocnemius/BWSingleLegCalfRaise.html
or this
http://www.exrx.net/WeightExercises/Gastrocnemius/CBSingleLegCalfRaise.html

i call the hip abductor the good girl bad girl machine lol....pushing legs apart 'bad girl' pulling them together 'good girl' lol

lololol...yeah....track pants for me on the hip abductor machine

I think I officially need a shirt that says oregnant not fat too...getting some pretty weird looks in the gym...and Im pretty sure theyre whats with this womans weird shape/fatty looks :(

Squats well pregnant is not a good idea. Leg ext when done correctly with the right weight etc in a steady controled manner are not bad IMO the problem is most people load up the ext and fling there legs about that will fack up a knee for sure.

You might want to check out my leg routine right now http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/w...2011-superqt-sees-her-abs-again-730037-3.html post 45 this is what I am doing tell my ankle is back to 100% not doing anything for calves because of the ankle I could do toe taps with no weight that actually might be a good idea. LOL Anyways for you seated calf raises and single leg standing calf raise maybe hold a db in one hand.

Something like these for calves
Single Leg Calf Raise
or this
Cable Single Leg Calf Raise

thanks for this...I tend to agree with the leg ext/controlled less weight thing
I was investigating seated calf raises yesterday

gonna try and have this fine tuned in about a week
...well the work out if not me anyway.haha

upside...I found a really amazingly simple yoga pose for pelvic realignment that seems to wipe out the pain instantly...so thats really awesome...no more asking my husband to pull my leg...lolol

lololol...yeah....track pants for me on the hip abductor machine

I think I officially need a shirt that says oregnant not fat too...getting some pretty weird looks in the gym...and Im pretty sure theyre whats with this womans weird shape/fatty looks :(

If you Magic Marker'd that on a white Tshirt and wore it to the gym, pretty sure people would be too scared to look at you funny

thanks for this...I tend to agree with the leg ext/controlled less weight thing
I was investigating seated calf raises yesterday

gonna try and have this fine tuned in about a week
...well the work out if not me anyway.haha

upside...I found a really amazingly simple yoga pose for pelvic realignment that seems to wipe out the pain instantly...so thats really awesome...no more asking my husband to pull my leg...lolol

Yeah yoga is amazing a relaving pain awesome how some poses can make such a big diffrence.

Top Bottom