Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need a Lady's touch, routine for a lady friend

Rayo

So here's my problem. I have been lifting for quite some time now and know good excerisises and reps for myself (male). But this girl i know wants me to make her up a routine for when shes at college. She is looking to tone up and slim down a little bit.

I was thinking for cardio say 4-5 times a week. 2 days 25-30 min on stat. bike, 3 days 15-20min on stairmasters. I will also show her an ab routine to do after each workout session.

But as for weight training could someone please tell me, say like 5-6 excersises and rep range she could do for a full body workout. She would also like to keep her routine the same thing for a while at least.

Thanks,
Ray

Can't tell you about the amount of cardio because I don't know anything about her stats or her goals. Regarding abs -- why after every workout ?? Its a muscle group. Would you work your quads every day after your workout? Abs are all about diet. DIET DIET DIET. If you do lots of ab work basically you just build the thickness of your waist. DIET DIET DIET.

As for an excellent workout schedule - take a look at the two stickies at the top of this board - Shadow's Project & Project Summary. That will give you a wealth of info for starting this girl.

Regarding "tone up & slim down" ... its all about building muscle & dropping bodyfat. And remind her that it's 80% DIET DIET DIET! Esp in college, reknowned for the "Freshman 15".

Top Bottom