Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need help with some motivation!!!!

Dakotah

xoxoxo
Platinum
I always get to a great start and do it for a few weeks but at this point i am really unsure as to what my goals are as far as do i want to do the fitness look or go for the powerlifting getting my strength up route.

I am in confusion about which route to take. I really like feeling sexy and toned but i am extremly impatient and lose interest fast. I on the other hand really like knowing how much i can push myself to see what my highest strength and how much i can lift. I know i have to go one way or the other its just that im not sure what I want. How can I narrow it down to where I can see the results fast and keep the motivation.
I am becoming very frustrated and losing interest fast.

I am working and studying to become a personal trainer but I feel as if im not going to know and understand what the hell to do. Its easy doing the tests and understanding a lil of what im reading its another thing to help others when i dont even know what I want myself.

Any ideas and helping strategies would help greatly.

I always get to a great start and do it for a few weeks but at this point i am really unsure as to what my goals are as far as do i want to do the fitness look or go for the powerlifting getting my strength up route.

I am in confusion about which route to take. I really like feeling sexy and toned but i am extremly impatient and lose interest fast. I on the other hand really like knowing how much i can push myself to see what my highest strength and how much i can lift. I know i have to go one way or the other its just that im not sure what I want. How can I narrow it down to where I can see the results fast and keep the motivation.
I am becoming very frustrated and losing interest fast.

WHY NOT GET ON A REALLY TIGHT DIET AND LIFT IN A WAY THAT IS MORE PLING ORIENTED?

YOU WILL GET SLOWER RESULTS THAN GIVING 100% IN EITHER DIRECTION

I am working and studying to become a personal trainer but I feel as if im not going to know and understand what the hell to do. Its easy doing the tests and understanding a lil of what im reading its another thing to help others when i dont even know what I want myself.

UNLESS YOU WANT TO TRAIN OTHERS - ITS A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY
Any ideas and helping strategies would help greatly

I do want to train others but i am very afraid of my own capabilities as an instructor for others I know I have it in me to do well also its just that im afraid of what others think of me and my methods. I am very well at things if i put my mind to it.

The pics thing is different i have pics but they are nude and wont put them on a thread. they are my pics from a month ago.

Dakotah said:
I do want to train others but i am very afraid of my own capabilities as an instructor for others I know I have it in me to do well also its just that im afraid of what others think of me and my methods. I am very well at things if i put my mind to it.

The pics thing is different i have pics but they are nude and wont put them on a thread. they are my pics from a month ago.

lol

who mentioned nudes??

Publically make a statement as to whe you are going to do, how and by when...post a pic in shorts, sports bra, bikini etc and then you lock yourslef inot the statement

Get new pix. Basically a bunch of us are letting it all hang out (not literally...) w/ both the diet, training & the visuals.

RE: training -- this is where as you are around it (training, the gym, other people) you get a feeling for what works, what other people do, etc. That's a big part of what I"ve gotten here - validation for my own ideas both for myself & for other people. I will NOT trust a trainer who only follows one specific plan & has no room for other approaches because there is no standard "person" to apply a standard plan to.

ok i wasnt trying to be whatever when i said the nude pics are there i was merely stating that all i have at this time with me as im at work.
my apologies.

Well I guess I cant really put into words what I want but thanks for all the replies - this one i will have to figure out for myself.

Dakotah said:
ok i wasnt trying to be whatever when i said the nude pics are there i was merely stating that all i have at this time with me as im at work.
my apologies.

Well I guess I cant really put into words what I want but thanks for all the replies - this one i will have to figure out for myself.

You don't have to post your pics now...whenever you have time.

Make your own thread, and update it daily with the food you're eating and your training, and post up your pics (in a sports bra and shorts like Shadow said) so you can see your progress.

^^imo - very imporants ans otheres will see a weekly change whereas you wont see a daily one

Top Bottom