Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Help please

Amandad8589

I am a 24 year old female looking to build muscles I have been researceing about steriods. I wanna know is there a good site and what can I get to gain muscles. Iknow the sside affects. I been wanting to try this for years.. any info would be helpful

Start by learning how to lift weights and eat properly, first. Once you've done that for a few years and taken yourself naturally as far as you can go -- and that can be very far -- then you consider taking it to another level. But don't even think about AAS until your body fat is below 18% and you've been lifting seriously for at least two years, minimum. To start, the forums on Elite Fitness contains tons and tons of valuable (and free) information about diet and training. For even more in depth information on how to begin and design a weight training program (including exactly how to do most lifts) I really like this site: stumptuous.com

Top Bottom