Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Help With My First Cycle Please!

I'm not surprised by the high carbs really either.

Thx for all the specifics. You can run var for a long time at low doses and don't really have to worry about any rebound or anything. 16 weeks is an easy run if you want to. I'm w/ the other girls - 5 mg at least for 2-3 weeks will give your body time to respond to the var and you'll get past that 'toe in the water' phase just to ensure that your stuff is good and you have no blatantly adverse effects from it. Not that you normally would, its just general precautionary start up. At that point my guess is you'd want to jump it up to 10 mg ED. You're training hard and you'll be getting the most out of it. I like that this is your 'bulking' phase because you aren't setting up the cycle when you are on your last 12 weeks where you really have no room for waiting to find out if your stuff is ok, etc. And also if you are looking for some mass increase, that 12 week period turns into an aggressive cutting cycle so fast, you'd have no time to spend on the building part to take advantage of the cycle.

You'll notice increase in strength but also the recovery aspect can be rather dramatic as well.

Also genreally you'll find recommendations to split whatever dose you are in 1/2 and take 1/2 in the am & 1/2 in the pm as var has about a 9 hr half life -- the split dose evens out the impact over the course of the day so you don't get one big spike one time /day.

Thanks to everyone for their advice and concerns. The carb issue is something that I am not 100% on all the time. But during off-season bulking training I find my muscles recover allot better with no less than 45%. When I am practicing my routine I usually up it to 50% to prevent my body from slipping into an overtraing mode. Trust me when I am on the Var I WILL MOST DEF increase the protein intake because recovery wont be as much of a problem with the Var. But remember this is my FIRST cycle so I have been all natural up to this point and when you are a natural fitness comp you HAVE to have your diet perfect. So my question now is that my original plan was to do 10 weeks of Anavar, but it was only because I was afraid to do 12 weeks. Do you think I could do 12 weeks? Based on the new info that would give me 2 weeks @ 5mg ED and 10 weeks @ 10mg per day. Also what alterations should I make as soon as my last week is over to ensure i keep my gains, or at least most of them. And again thank you guys for all of the great info!

12 weeks would be fine.

Once you go off, make sure protein stays HIGH.

And ON steroids or OFF, a tight diet is still manditory.

Top Bottom