Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help for girlfriend

Oh I think there's LOTS of ways to clean this up.

First -- where's the beef??? There's barely any protein in there & what is there is all mega processed shit. Lunch meat like bologna is basically sodium & preservatives. The only "real" protein there is the almonds. But also a pile of almonds in one sitting is a pile of fat as well. Its good fat, but its a lot of fat. I think more in terms of a small handful -- like 15, not 40. The chocolate is pretty obvious. Also not even much in the way of veggies. Fruit is great but its essentially a simple sugar. Not real excited about dried fruit either.

If you want to illustrate just how crappy that diet is, put 1 day's meal into a food counts program like www.fitday.com which will show u how many cals, as well as the break down of protien / fat / carb. There are calories in her diet, but a lot of it is sort of empty calories that could be used much more efficiently. You don't mention her bodyfat, but again based on that diet, she's probabbly more skinny fat than anythign else - not enough good protein to build some quality lean muscle mass.

The easiest way to make some changes is if she looks at the diet laid out in The Shadow Project - its not a boring, rigorous diet, its not limited to just meat, potatos & veggies - IMO its a very balanced & doable diet. At least get the jist of what a healthy, fit diet looks like. If she just follows something like that for 3 weeks I BET YOU she drops that inch around her waist just from cleaning out the shitty carbs and getting some lean healthy protein in there.

Top Bottom