Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help finding a good website with wedding dresses

feisty11975

Let me tell ya kinda what I am looking for first. I don't want a big ole poofy gown. I am looking for something plain and simple and pretty. Dainty maybe. Hell I dunno. I am too old for all this. Maybe I'll just get married in gym clothes or something. lol

Heres a couple dresses that I found that I really like. I am gonna have someone make one for me and they can copy pretty much anything from a picture.

http://www.budgetbridalgowns.com/products/view.php?id=7547

http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-WHITE-DRESS...4QQihZ007QQcategoryZ63861QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://www.dillards.com/webapp/wcs/.../endeca/EndecaStartServlet?N=1604016&R=WEC151

Maybe showing you these pics you can see the style that I am going for. Nothing too over the top. I plan on this wedding being held outdoors and the reception near a pool.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hon, it's great to get an idea what you want before shopping...HOWEVER, you really have to try on the gowns you may not think are your style. I had in mind what I wanted,got something totally opposite because it looked awesome on my frame.

You will know the dress once you put it on. No doubt!

Keep an open mind and ENJOY every minute of it. :heart:

vixensghost said:
Hon, it's great to get an idea what you want before shopping...HOWEVER, you really have to try on the gowns you may not think are your style. I had in mind what I wanted,got something totally opposite because it looked awesome on my frame.

You will know the dress once you put it on. No doubt!

Keep an open mind and ENJOY every minute of it. :heart:

well first things first. We have to set a date then I will know how long I have to get everything done. I am making my own invitations...they look pretty good for someone who's never done this before. hahaha We will do all of the food preperations and decorating ourselves. I don't wanna spend every last penny on crazy stuff...I'd rather have a nice, quiet, childless honeymoon. All the kiddos want to be in the wedding...thats a big nononono I have 3 and he has 2. I think just the 2 four year olds as flowergirl and ring bearer and thats it.

Yeah, its gonna end up being a hell of a lot bigger than I wanted. Once again, Vegas is sounding very very good. lol

feisty11975 said:
well first things first. We have to set a date then I will know how long I have to get everything done. I am making my own invitations...they look pretty good for someone who's never done this before. hahaha We will do all of the food preperations and decorating ourselves. I don't wanna spend every last penny on crazy stuff...I'd rather have a nice, quiet, childless honeymoon. All the kiddos want to be in the wedding...thats a big nononono I have 3 and he has 2. I think just the 2 four year olds as flowergirl and ring bearer and thats it.

Yeah, its gonna end up being a hell of a lot bigger than I wanted. Once again, Vegas is sounding very very good. lol

Wow...You guys are gonna be the Brady Bunch(almost)! I had no idea you had 3 kids!

Funny, my dad offered to give us the $$$ from what he'd spend on our big wedding, if we went to Vegas. I look back on that offer now and should have taken him up on it.

I'm happy for you. I'll prolly cry when you post pictures too. :heart:

vixensghost said:
Wow...You guys are gonna be the Brady Bunch(almost)! I had no idea you had 3 kids!

Funny, my dad offered to give us the $$$ from what he'd spend on our big wedding, if we went to Vegas. I look back on that offer now and should have taken him up on it.

I'm happy for you. I'll prolly cry when you post pictures too. :heart:

When I told my dad that we were getting married he asked me if he'd be able to walk his lil girl down the isle. I can't let him down. :) He was not at my first wedding. Long story. The bad thing is that I am from one town which is where all my family is and my fiance's family is from another. We are all spread out. My fiance's dad is a minister and wants us to get married in church and we would really like an outdoor wedding. My dad has a huge ass yard and a nice pool area. I would love to do it there and decorate around the pool area for the reception. If his dad does the wedding then we'd have to do it in a different town and therefore, all my family would have to travel to and from the wedding. I just don't know what to do. I want to please everyone which is not humanly possible.

and of course, I'll post pics!!

feisty11975 said:
When I told my dad that we were getting married he asked me if he'd be able to walk his lil girl down the isle. I can't let him down. :) He was not at my first wedding. Long story. The bad thing is that I am from one town which is where all my family is and my fiance's family is from another. We are all spread out. My fiance's dad is a minister and wants us to get married in church and we would really like an outdoor wedding. My dad has a huge ass yard and a nice pool area. I would love to do it there and decorate around the pool area for the reception. If his dad does the wedding then we'd have to do it in a different town and therefore, all my family would have to travel to and from the wedding. I just don't know what to do. I want to please everyone which is not humanly possible.

and of course, I'll post pics!!

You said the magic words: You can't please everbody! Don't even try cuz you'll drive yourself crazy.

It's YOUR day, and future hubbies, as long as you both are happy, it's all that really matter's.

vixensghost said:
You said the magic words: You can't please everbody! Don't even try cuz you'll drive yourself crazy.

It's YOUR day, and future hubbies, as long as you both are happy, it's all that really matter's.

hahah true!!

I wanted just the 2 lil ones in the wedding and someone to stand for each of us...he told me that he wants a couple people to walk. wth?? lol I am probably the biggest cheapskate that you'll ever find...bargain this and sale that...lol hell, I'd be ok with taking a trip to Florida, finding a justice of the peace, walking on a beautiful white beach at sunset and getting hitched there! ;) A pretty white sundress and no shoes with him in some slacks and a button up shirt, also shoeless! To me, that would be perfect BUT then no one else is happy.

I like the dillards dress...

very nice....

Have it abit more fitted though...

Top Bottom